2

This  shot  is after  throwing  sheetal  from shantivan and  arshi  wanted  to adopt aarav.

when  aasha  ji  is   going  to  take  and   go  aarav  from there   khushi  said

KHUSHI:  nahi  usse   math  lejayiye  . (don't  take  him  and  go)

AASHA  JI : we have  to  take  and  go him  aarav  anaath  hain .aur   iske  jagah   shayad   vahi  hain.( aarav  is  orphan   he  belongs  to  there  only.)

KHUSHI :aisa   math  kahiye .( don't  say  like that )  going  to  arnav  she  asked  him.(holding  his  hand) arnav  jii   agar  devimayya   ne   aarav  se  hume  milvaaya  hai tho  koi  maccha   hoo saktha   kyaa  aarav  hamare  saath  yehaa  nahi  rah saktha   hamaare  paas .  asked  with  tears .

ARNAV :(by  cupping  her  cheek  ) khushi  maine   tumse  kahaa taana   mai  hamesha  iska  dyaan   rakunga   (turning  to  aarav)  agar  aarav  chaahitho   hamesha  keliye  yehaa  rah  saktaa  hai.said   with  smiling  listening to  that  khushi  and  all   smiled. then aarav  said .

AARAV : no  i don't   want  to  leave  here. said  aarav  breaking  all  of  their  happiness.

KHUSHI : but  aarav  why  you  don't  want  to  live  here.

AARAV :  no  i don't  want  to  live  here  i want  to  go  back  to  aashram. said  stubbornly.

ARNAV : why  aarav  what  happened  you  have  any  problem  here. did   anyone   said   anything  to  you.

AARAV : no  no body  said  nothing  to me .

KHUSHI : then why  you  don't   want  to  live  here  aarav  beta.I  did  any  thing  wrong  beta  please  say  na  by  kneeling  down  in front  of  him holding  his  hands  arnav  also  stand  beside  khushi.

AARAV:  no  you  didn't  do  any thing  wrong.  aasha  ma  lets  go  saying  he  holded   aasha  ji's  hand.  aasha ji  said   but  aarav  they  want  you  to  be  with  them.  again said   no  stubbornly.

AASHA JI : (nodding  to  aarav  turning  to  arnav) sorry  MR  and   MRS  raizada   with out  aarav's  consent  we  cant  do  any thing  .saying  she  take  and  went  aarav  from there.

seeing  aarav  going   out  of the  rm  all  raizadas  have  tears  in their   eyes  especially  khushi.

KHUSHI:  arnav  ji   please   aarav   ko   rukhona  please  arnav  ji  .saying  she  cried  . seeing  her  crying  arnav  hugged  her .

ARNAV :  shh  shh  khushi  please  don't  cry please .after  some time  they  give  send  off  to  payash .

Now  also   khushi  is  crying  silently  arnav  is  consoling  he  knows  how  much  his  khushi  loves   children.

NANI : chote  bititya   cutting  her arnav  said

ARNAV : nani  you  people  take  rest  i will  take  care  of  khushi   .

NANI :  ok  chote.

Arnav  taken  khushi  in his  arms  and  went  to  their  room .on reaching   the  room  arnav   make  khushi  sit  on the  bed  and  cupping  her  cheeks  wiped   her  tears  with  his  thumb.

ARNAV :  khushi  baby   why  are  you  crying   like  this   haa  say  because  aarav  went  from  here   by  not  agreeing  to  stay  here  na  hmm.

khushi nodded. while  sniffing.

ARNAV : khushi   baby  he  not  wanted  to  stay  here  because   he  think  he  is  orphan  but  that  doesn't  mean  we  cannot  see   or  meet   him.  we  can  meet  him whenever  we  want . listening  to  this  khushi  smiled  and  asked  excitingly

KHUSHI : sacchi   arnav  ji  we  can  meet  him.

ARNAV : (smiling) yes  khushi  and  we  will  donate  some  books ,blankets,clothes etc  to their  ashram ok  and  we will  meet  him every  sunday  ok .khushi  hugged  him  and  arnav  also  hugged  her  back.

HERE  IS  THE  UPDATE  DEAR  LOVELY  READERS  AND  DON'T  FORGET  TO  VOTE  AND  COMMENT.