5

All are sitting in living room in the evening khushi and arnav impatiently waiting for their son aarav . (In this shot aarav is not adopted son . Arshi ' s own son.)

Khushi: arnav ji where he is still he not came. Why he is taking this much late.asked khushi with pout.

Arnav: relax khushi he will come I have sent na driver to bring him. Don't pout like this biwi otherwise consequences will be not good. Khushi confused listening to him. Seeing her face he whispered I will kiss your pout. Khushi blushed. All smiled seeing their love.

Nk: spare us from your pda nanna Go to room to do romance. Teased them. Arnav rolled his eyes and khushi blushed. After 15 min.

Arnav: why this mohan is taking this much time to bring aarav. With frustation.

Khushi: haa arnav ji i am also scared. Don't know how is my baby. With worry.

Arnav: side hugging her shh shh hey don't worry nothing will happen. Then they listened a car sound.

Arnav: he came . With smile.

Khushi also smiled.
Then mohan entered the room with crying face. Seeing him. Arnav rushed to him.

Arnav: mohan where is aarav? With small smile. He is coming where is he say dammit.

Khushi: mohan ji where is aarav? He he went to his friends home or he is in in the garden say na mohan ji why are you not saying anything. Asked with Thudding heart.

Arnav: SAY SOMETHING DAMMIT WHERE IS MY SON. HEARING TO HIS VOICE MOHAN FLINCHED.
All family members also worried seeing mohan not saying anything.

Mohan: sir woh woh when we are coming some one shooted aarav baba. With moist eyes. I admitted him in hospital with the help of some people.
All shocked listening to this. Mostly arnav and khushi.

Khushi: he is fine right haina now after taking the bullet out he is fine . Right I know my baby will not leave me.said khushi with tears and her heart is beating is fast with fear.

Mohan is going to open his mouth.

Arnav ' s mobile rang flashing the name doctor. He lifted the call with shaking hands. Listening to the call he rooted to his place where he is standing and his mobile slipped from his hand.

Seeing him like that all worried and khushi asked

Khushi: ar arnav ji what happened who is on the call. Please say me arnav ji. You are scaring me.

Arnav: aarav whispered

Arnav: aarav whispered. Because the room is silent all heard.

Khushi: aarav what happened to him he he is fine na arnav ji say na please say me arnav ji. Saying she cried . She dont know why she is crying also but the mother in her knows that's why tears are flowing.

Arnav: seeing khushi he said doc doctor cal called and said th that th the bullet i is shot directly to his forehead he he is choked on his words