5b

Actually I thought I would write and update this chapter yesterday only. But you can understand after reading this update. It was a very emotional update .

After coming out of Shantivan they went to Gujarat. Khushi 's birth place. She was born there only. Her parents are gujarati 's.

Arnav started AR in Gujarat also. For now they have been living in Gujarat for the past two months. After reaching Gujarat khushi went into depression due to sudden loss of her son. It took one and half months for Arnav to take khushi out of depression.
Now she is ok but not completely .

Present Arnav is cooking food in the kitchen and khushi is sitting on slab and enjoying .

It is arnav 's idea of cooking food for his love to make her smile.

Arnav is cooking biryani while cracking jokes. Khushi is laughing holding her stomach .

Controlling her laugh, khushi said "Arnav ji enough please I can't laugh more. "

Arnav said raising his collar "Not bad then my jokes are improving great arnav. "

Khushi smiled at him and said "Quick arnav ji I am hungry my small tummy is crying because of hunger. "

Arnav said then turning off the stove "It completed baby come let's go to the dining hall and eat. "

Khushi said grinning "No today I want to eat watching salman khan movie "

Arnav said helping her to come down from the kitchen slab "Ok then come "

They both went to their room and ate biryani while watching a movie.
Arnav's phone rang indicating payal 's name and he picked the call "Hello payal ".

Payal said " Hello arnav ji can I talk with khushi. "

Arnav said "Yeah here I am giving a phone to her ".

Khushi took the phone and said " Hello jiji. How are you ? ".giving phone to khushi he went to the kitchen taking plates.

Payal said smiling " I am fine khushi actually I called to share one matter with you ".

Khushi asked, frowning, " What is jiji? "

Payal said happily "Khushi I am pregnant . "

Listening to payal khushi remembered her son aarav but composing herself "Congratulations jiji. Mm I will talk with you later jiji. Bye ". Saying she cut the call.

On the other payal hugged her buaji on completing her task to make khushi remember her son.

Payal said hugging buaji " Buaji finally I am pregnant and I remembered khushi her son. "

Buaji said "You did the right thing payaliya . That orphan has to suffer remembering her son for marrying Arnav babua. When you are the one to marry him. "

Payal said, spitting venom "Yes buaji. She took my place. I loved Arnav ji but that orphan married. I should be the one MRS.ASR. But that witch is enjoying the luxuries and MRS. ASR title. I will not leave her. I will show her what payal gupta is. Now that bitch can't even conceive also again in her life. "

Buaji said "Ha bitiya. You did the right thing mixing those pills in her food. So that she can't become a mother again. "

Payal laughed like a maniac . Their talks were listened to by three persons who are now spitting fire; they are none other than akash, manorama and nk.