6

This  shot  starts  from the day  of  Arshi 's remarriage. Arnav  comes  to  Hall  but  he  asks  Khushi  to  choose  blw  him  and  her  mother . As  he  expected, Khushi   chose  her  mother. Arnav   silently  went  away  from  there  with  his  family.

Next  day  :Arnav   is  sitting  on  his  bed  and  hugging  his  khushi 's  frame  to  his  heart. At  the  time  nk  came  to  his  room  and  saw  his nannav  bhai  who  was hugging  his  love 's  pic.

Sitting  beside  him  nk  said "Nannav  she  will  be  shattered  knowing  the  truth. "

Arnav   said  with  moist  eyes  "I  am  there to  take  care  of  her. I  will   console  her  hugging  to  my  heart. "

Anjali   said  entering  the  room "Is  this  necessary   chote  khushi ji  will  be  broken  chote  knowing  what  is  going  on  her  back. "

Arnav   said  with    confidence "She  has  to  see  the  real  face  of  them, especially  that  bitch 's  real  face. She  is  trusting  them  blindly  till  these  many  years. She  has  to  . I  am  there  to  take  care  of  her. I am  enough  to  console  her  di. Khushi   trusts  everyone  easily. She  thinks  all  are  good  like  her. That's  why  I  took  this  step  to  show  her  the  reality. I  know  she  will  be  broken  when  she  comes  to  know  their  reality  but  I  will  be  there  with  her  to  support  . "Just  then  they  heard  khushi 's  shout  from  downstairs 
" ARNAV JI "

Arnav   ran downstairs   immediately  followed  by  nk  and  anjali. Nani  payash  and  mami  also  come  into  the  Hall  hearing  the  shout.

In  Hall :
Seeing  his  princess, his  baby  crying  bitterly, he  opened  his  arms  welcoming  her  into  his  arms. Khushi  immediately  ran  into  his  arms  and  cried  . Arnav  hugged  her  tightly  .

Khushi  said  crying  "Sorry  , sorry  , please  forgive  me. "

Arnav  said  breaking  the  hug  but  keeping  her  in his  arms  "shh  shh  why  are you saying  sorry  and  forgiving the  princess. Shh, don't  be a baby. I  know  what  my  princess is. Ok  . " Saying  he  hugged  her  again. After  sometime  he  felt  weight  on  him  he  broken  the  hug  and  saw  his  princess  is  fainted  he  immediately  scooped  her  in  his  arms  and  taken  her  to  his  room  he  ordered  nk  to  call  the  doctor.

Arshi 's room :
He  gently  laid  khushi  on the bed. Sitting  beside  her  he  started  to  caress her  hair .
Nani , mami, and  payash  can't  understand  anything  that  is  happening.

Nani  asked  Arnav  coming  front  "Chote  what  is  happening  why  is khushi bitiya  crying  that  much? "

Arnav  answered  not  looking  at  Nani  caressing  khushi 's  hair " I   will  answer  all  your  questions  Nani. But  not  now  later. First  let  khushi  come  to  consciousness  then   I  would  answer  all  your  questions. "

Nani  nodded  her  head  . Doctor  came  and  checked the khushi.

Arnav  asked  "What  happened  doctor ? "

Doctor said  "Due  to  stress  and  continuous  crying  she  fainted. Nothing  to  worry. Keep  her  away  from   stress.She  is  conscious  now .And  also  I  think  since  yesterday  she  didn't  have  anything .First  feed her  something " Saying  she  went  away.

Arnav  went  inside  and  sat  beside  Khushi  who  is  now  looking  at  him  now.

Khushi   asked  with a low  voice  "You  know  everything  before  Only  Arnav ji. "

Arnav  nodded  his   head   and  asked  anjali "Di  can  you   make  some  khichdi  for  khushi. "

"Sure  chote  " Saying  she  went  to the kitchen  to  prepare  food  for  her  dear  sister in law..

Arnav   then  said  to  khushi  "I  will  explain  everything to you  princess  but  first  you   have  to  eat  something. You  are  very  weak. Ok. "

Khushi  nodded  her  head.

Payal   asked  nonchalantly "What  is  this  khushi. Yesterday  you  chose  amma na  then   why  you  came  here  today  . What  is  this  drama  now  ha. "

Nobody  liked  the  way  payal  talked  to  khushi.

Khushi  hugs  arnav 's  shoulder  tightly  . Arnav   said  to  payal  gritting his  teeth  "Don't  worry  payal  you  will  get  all  your  answers. Sometimes. Why  you  should  know  I  forgot  you  know  everything  and how  could  I  forget that. "

Confusing  all  except  nk. Payal  gulped  and  thought  "Oh  know  they  got to know  everything. Now  what   about  my  life. "

Anjali  came  there  with  khushi 's  food  and  handed  it  to  arnav  saying  "Chote  here  is  the  khichdi  for  khushi ji. "

Taking  the  bowl  In his  hands Arnav  asks  khushi  to  open  her  mouth "Open  your  mouth  princess  "

Khushi  opened  her  mouth  letting  Arnav  to  feed  her.  All  went  out  leaving  the  couple.

Arnav   asked   Khushi  " How  is  the  food  princess? "

Khushi   said, smiling  lightly,  "Good."

So  here  is  the  update  friends.
From  now  on  whatever  shots  I am  going  to  update  are  my  upcoming  stories. They  are  small  parts  in  them. Today's  update  is  also  like  that  One  of  my  upcoming   story  parts. Story  name  is  "FOR  YOU'' .This  is the  story  I  am  going  to  write  in  telugu  also. In  telugu  name  is   "నీ కోసం"