End

A/N:

Before starting, I would like to thank my lovely girlfriend, @/flukenthusiast (her twitter), for having the time to actually create the posters I love you lots! 

A REMINDER! THERE WILL BE 3 BONUS SCENES UPLOADED AFTER!

Enjoy reading random 5k au from me~!

----

Sighing in tiredness, a young man stands in front of a closed bakery called 'Morning Call'. Today the owners of the said premise will be a bit late as they were celebrating the 5th year anniversary of their marriage.

Fluke Natouch, the pretty young lad, sighs once more before pulling out a set of keys to open the rather small bakery. He walks into the unlock store as fast as possible when a morning wind sweeps at his back sending a chill down his spine. It is indeed a cold day today.

Who can blame him cursing slightly at 4 in the morning as he must prepare a lot by himself up until 6 a.m., the time when two more of his fellow co-workers promised to arrive. He doesn't mind that much as they are still tied to their classes at a nearby university.

The people that he really minds are the owners, Boun and Cooheart, also known as his fellow best friends, that he met during his student days in a local university. The two are happily married right after they graduated.

The couple manages this little bakery passed by Earth's(Cooheart) mother before she takes her well-deserved rest working as a single mom for most of her time. Her husband died when the boy only 5 years old because of cancer.

Fluke willingly work here after he had finished his last year at the university while waiting to graduate until today. It's not like he will dedicate his whole life here like the two, but he also dislikes wasting time doing nothing while preparing himself for his further study.

"Urgh, this shit is heavy." 

He mumbles under his breath as he picks up a cart that already full of dry ingredients for the batches of pastries, bread, and cakes. He set them up on a big counter where they always prepare the dough.

He already changes to his work outfit consisting of pastel pink with white lace at the bottom and neckline of the apron to give out a cute effect for the one who wears. There is also a nice complementary blue cursive embroidery of the bakery name at the bottom right corner of the clothing along with a cute bunny peeking from one of the pockets attached.

Fluke starts to work over the pastries and cookies first since those are his expertise. He let his phone playing his playlist as background noises, finding the place too quiet and a bit eerie since not every shop here in need of early preparation before open hours begun.

He sings bits and pieces of the lyrics that he remembers as he immersed himself fully towards his task finishing it fairly faster than he expects. He let all the doughs that need chilling in a big chiller situated at the utmost left corner of the cooking station, opposite of a big oven for baking goods.

"Alright, let's start over the bread." 

He states with a smile when he peeks over the time from the big bear clock hanging on the wall. Today seems to be in his favor, he thinks to himself feeling please. He takes another two heavy carts to set on the table.

He looks at the paper clips along with the carts and reads the instructions carefully. It's not like Fluke never makes bread, but he is not that expert either. He usually has Boun along to gives out instructions as they prepare the doughs together while Earth will be busy running around making sure everything else is set and ready.