The Next Day

A/N: 

BONUS SCENE 1/3

----

"I am so sorry Boun! Earth!" 

Fluke rushes inside guiltily and puts his things in a rush inside the staff room. He wears his apron after putting two medium containers and a small one in the personal fridge that is situated beside a separate counter.

"Good morning to you too?"

Boun greets with confusion over the panic man and stops kneading the bread dough. He looks at the bear clock then the smaller who seems to catch his breath before taking a cart for the pastries to put it on a counter.

"Why are you so out of breath?" 

The owner asks out of curiosity and all Fluke can answer is a guilty smile while setting the dry ingredients on the unused counter. He goes to the sink to wash his hands clean before goes back to his station and starts his daily work routine.

"I should be here by 4.30 but I take my sweet time making lunch and Leum Kleun. Don't worry I save the dessert for you and Earth. Even for Pineare and Mix too."

Fluke then focuses on his job while Boun stops and gawks at him. He never thought his junior will give his best for Ohm. This man must be so amazing that Fluke pulls off one of his amazing cooking skills and challenge himself making Thai desserts. Although Fluke is good with the Western and popular pastries, he rarely indulges himself to learn more about Thai dessert.

"If Ohm not gonna marry you by the end of today I will talk Earth for a three-way." 

Earth who just walks in with two cups of coffee looks at his husband with a death glare before rolling his eyes. His husband always loves teasing about a three-way with Fluke since the smaller man has never dated anyone ever since they became friends. He did admit he once had a girlfriend and a boyfriend during his school days.

"Calm your dick down or I cut it myself." 

Boun can only laugh at the sarcastic remark. He pecks his spouse cheek when the man comes closer and tilts his head to Fluke with a teasing wink. Boun, however, gets ignored since Fluke is busying himself mixing the dry ingredients with the wet ones.

"Fluke, stop making every man falls for you. It's hard to help you push them away." 

Earth takes a sip from his cup before putting the other at the counter that is not used yet closer to Boun. The baker thank him and leaning close to Earth wanting a kiss only to get pinches to the cheeks. 

"What did I even do? I only make Leum Kleun and lunch for Ohm. Not my fault Boun is a horny ass." 

Fluke counters back without looking at the two. Boun gapes once more, not expecting to be cuss while Earth can only laugh to his cup before taking another sip. He has always know that Fluke can be feisty if he wants since he always the receiving ends of the tantrum.

"Okay then, I take back. A three-way definitely sounds more fun and adventurous." 

Earth opts to join the tease when he sees Fluke showing his other side without noticing the dumbfounded Boun. He cannot pass this one up. It's rare that Fluke even cares whatever bullshit that comes out of the couple.

Just as the baker finishes up chilling the tarts crust, Mix walks in with Pineare in tow as they seem to be discussing school matters. The kitchen by now already lively with how many the workers are and the preparation goes faster than they always have.