A Wedding

A/N:

BONUS 2/3

----

"Ohm~ Hurry up! I still need to take a bath." 

Fluke whines out loud from the king-size bed. He is pouting since his boyfriend is enjoying the time of his life using the luxurious bathroom. The sound of the shower turning off makes the smaller sighs in relief.

"Sorry babe. I just love the smell of your shampoo." 

Ohm walks out of the grand bathroom leaving the door slightly ajar. He walks to the bed and leans his body down to leave a kiss on the fluffy hair. Fluke sighs and tugs on the taller bathrobe making the man leaning closer for a kiss on the lips.

"Why don't you buy one for your apartment?" 

Ohm shakes his head over the suggestion before leaning in for another short kiss. He leans away while ruffling the smaller's hair with a cheeky smile.

"Nah, I love using it when I am with you. That way, I don't have to bear missing you when I can't have you in my arms."

Fluke's heart flutters and the butterflies in his stomach make him push Ohm lightly to get some space for him to stand up while covering his reddening cheeks. He then takes his towel and another bathrobe that is hanging in the open closet before making his way to the bathroom.

"I should hide my toiletries then because my boyfriend is a cheese ball and a tad bit creepy." 

The baker sticks his tongue out to mock playfully but quickly closes the door with a squeaky sound when Ohm walks closer with a perverted smile. The younger laughs in amusement when the bang of the door is loud, filling up their hotel room.

"Don't take so much time, babe. We have around an hour before the ceremony starts." 

A loud 'OK' can be heard after despite the sound of the shower pitter-pattering down the floor. Ohm goes back to his routine, drying his hair and getting ready for the big event today. He is the best man for his best friends' wedding along with his lover.

--

"Are you kidding me?" 

Ohm grunts but his smile are flirtatious as he wraps his arm around the small waist. Fluke shakes his head and continues applying his lip tint. The taller squeezes the small waist lightly as he sways their bodies gently.

"Why are you so beautiful? People will think it's you who are getting married." 

A giggle comes out from the luscious lips of Fluke since he finds Ohm whining as amusement and to be frank, it is so cute. He remembers how surprised he is seeing this side of Ohm and loving him even more each day after.

Ohm may be taller and more protective out of the two but he is still Fluke's baby. Whining here and there when he does not get what he wants or just simply being sleepy.  Fluke taps the big hand that gently stroke his stomach.

"You are being ridiculous. Its Team and Manaow's wedding." 

Ohm hums uninterestedly from the name of his co-workers that he has considered as his best friends. He opts to give small pecks at the skin present from the white dress shirt his beloved is wearing. The soft skin always left the taller wanting more and to worship the beauty in his arms.