Happily Ever After

A/N:

BONUS 3/3

OFFICIALLY COMPLETED!

----

"Baby, are you still packing those cookies?"

Ohm enters the kitchen area of 'Morning Call' bakery, making his way to none other than his fiance, Fluke. The smaller hums keeping his hands busy and his eyes focus on packing the red velvet cookies. The taller sneaks his arms around the small waist pulling him into a back hug. He habitually sniffs the familiar scent of the petite man that is mix with a light sweet smell of baking goods. 

Fluke smiles when he can hear Ohm sniffing his neck without an ounce of shame from the loud sound he makes as he inhales. The man hums in satisfaction when he smells what he loves from his fiance. Ever since the two become fiances, Ohm never hides his obsession with devouring Fluke's fragrance making the people around them curious over the baker's smell as well as disgusted from the whipped act. 

"Your perfume matches the sweet smell of the cookies so well. Are you trying to make me eat you here?"

A soft laugh is all Fluke can muster before he turns around and finally focuses on his lover finding Ohm statement too cheesy yet sweet enough to make him melt. He wraps his arms around Ohm's neck pulling the taller closer for a small peck as a greeting. A loving smile stays on their lips as they let themselves get lost in each other warmth embrace.

"Ehem, I know you guys are in love but please mind the single pringles around you."

Mix speaks up as he let the engaged couple acknowledge his presence and Pineare's while the two also finishing their own treats for Ohm and Fluke's wedding ceremony tomorrow. The two really try their best to do a low-cost ceremony as possible with an afternoon teatime theme as they already have a lot of commitment with their money after settling down.

Ohm and Fluke also one of those that do not mind celebrating their one day as kings in a humble approach as possible since both have always love simplicity than any extravagant event. Even the wedding guests that they invite is limited to a small crowd of friends and families (expanding to big bosses for Ohm and favorite lecturers for Fluke).

"P'Ohm has now stolen every attention of our big brother Fluke, right Pineare?"

Mix once again teases the two as he nudges the girl that has conquered half of the counter with her scones while the man beside her conquered the other half with his macarons. Pineare looks up from what she is doing and smiles brightly with a glint of teasing in her eyes.

"I agree! Now P'Fluke doesn't have time to spend it with us. P'Ohm is a stealer. He stole our P'Fluke."

Ohm scrunches his nose and shakes his head to disagree while Fluke can only laugh once again when his co-workers keep teasing his fiance. He let them have their fun as he goes back to his work in packing the last batch of cookies until he feels those arms tighten its hold on him.

"Whatever you say I am still Fluke's soon-to-be-husband therefore I did no crime of 'stealing' you guys' Phi. Right, baby?"

Ohm pecks the chubby cheeks on each side making the two university students act as if they will vomit over the PDA. Sometimes, the two can be too romantic for the eyes of the innocence (quote by the one and only Mix). Fluke then turns around to peck the defined jawline as repayment and it ends up with the two making another disgusted noise.