fifteen

**

Jeongguk kissed Taehyung on the mouth eagerly, their lips wet and breaths fusing with one another, sending warmth throughout their bodies.

Jeongguk pulled away and leaned his forehead against Taehyung's. "I don't want to go back home."

"I don't want to either," Taehyung whispered, brushing his thumb over Jeongguk's fingers. "But we can't overstay, darling. We've got responsibilities back home."

Jeongguk tsked, looked at Taehyung, who looked morose as well. Both had to go to the airport and take the flight back to London. Jeongguk had school the next day, and he already knew he wouldn't see Taehyung for another few weeks or so. Both were always so busy with work.

The week spent in France had been phenomenal. Sex every day, sometimes twice. They ate lovely food, they canoed, they took hot water baths, they painted, they even did pottery. It was amazing. Jeongguk's sure he's been smiling this whole time. Taehyung had grown closer, never wanting to leave Jeongguk's side. He kept the boy close, always having his arms around his waist or lips on his mouth.

Both had grown attached. Too soon, too fast. It wasn't good for either, but they didn't have the willpower to stop it.

The drive to the airport consisted of Jeongguk having his head on Taehyung's shoulder, and Taehyung pressing kisses to his forehead every other moment. There was a partition between the back seats and the driver's, thankfully. n the airplane, they spoke softly, exchanging as many words and stories to remember these memories forever. When they reached London, the car came to pick them up- Taehyung's driver looking at them wearily. Jeongguk paid no mind, just sat on Taehyung's lap and kissed him throughout.

"Drop him to his house," Taehyung said, and Jackson nodded, driving past Taehyung's house and towards the smaller flats. Jeongguk whined to himself, looking at Taehyung with his big doll eyes.

"Goodbye. Meet me soon, please." Jeongguk whispered. Taehyung smiled softly.

"I will. I promise." Taehyung reassured, kissing his cheek. Jeongguk beamed up at the man and grudgingly got out of the car. Jackson rushed out of the car and handed Jeongguk his suitcase- which Jeongguk took kindly, and then turned around and walked into his house.

Jeongguk turned and saw the car drive off, and then before he could open the door of his house, it opened itself.

"Jeongguk," A voice came. Jeongguk looked, and then frowned when he didn't see his petite blonde wife.

"Jimin?" Jeongguk asked, seeing the black haired boy standing with his hand on the door. "What are you doing here?"

"Jeongguk's home?" A voice chirped from inside, and then Rosie barrelled down the hallway and towards the doorway and smiled widely when she saw Jeongguk. "Jeonggukie! Oh, you're back! I've missed you!" Rosie gasped, hugging him tightly.

Jeongguk hugged her back awkwardly, but then gulped. "Hello, Rosie. Fancy seeing Jimin here," Jeongguk said, and Jimin laughed sheepishly.

"Yes, um- I've been ringing up your telephone for the whole week. You didn't tell me you were going on some fishing trip. I thought you'd come over to the pub, you know." Jimin spoke, his accent a bit posher.

"I'm sorry. It- it must've slipped my mind." Jeongguk said, giving him a small smile.

"That's alright. Rosie made me some tea. I'll get going now, I just wanted to make sure you were alright. You're coming to school tomorrow, right? We can go to the pub after," Jimin said, smiling. Jeongguk nodded, and then Jimin ruffled his hair lightly and walked past him, out of their flat.