제로

Jungkook-

"Mr teddy!! Guess what there was this boy and he looked like Kookie *giggles* "

What the heck was that. I listened to the childish voice and came to an stop when I saw Y/N in the dance studio playing with some stuffies.

"Y/N"

She turned around and dropped Mr.Teddy and started to shake furiously.

"P-please don't tell...there not allowed to know!" She said while shaking hair head. Y/N started crying and looking for something to suck.

"Y/N calm down come her" I said she looked at me for minute while running over to me hugging me to dear life. "Gukkie there not allowed to know, please down tell I'll be a good girl I promise."
I picked Y/N up and let her rest her head on my shoulder.
I don't know what to do.

Smol-

———————————————
If you don't know what little space is then I'm here to tell you!
-

Little space is where you get into the head space of a child, entering a child like care free space away from the adult world. Its a way of coping from some sought of stress they may be experiencing. It's also a big community and everyone is accepted for those who are in it.
-
Please don't hate on this, I find it really cute so that why I thought I would write a story about it :)