다섯

[ I've changed my mind and I didn't wanna post a photo of the fake twitter post so I'll make one on Wattpad instead]

-

"Mina I found the account!"

             INSTAGRAM

Smolyn_:

Likes: 59 Comments: 20View all 20 comments

Likes: 59
Comments: 20
View all 20 comments

Smolyn_: Do you like my room?🍓

-

Jungkooks Pov-

Me and Y/N was walking down streets well I was walking. Y/N was currently getting a free piggy back ride to her house.

After the incident at school Y/N's been very quite and hadn't spoken at all. Every time I quickly check up on her she always answers with the same sentence 'fine' and just stays silent.

I felt a bit bad so on are way home I stopped at a little café what has the best cakes. I open the door to the café, it wasn't as busy as I thought it would of been but that doesn't matter right now. Right now I need to make Y/N happy. "Hello, can I order 2 slices of chocolate cake with one hot chocolate and an ice coffee please."  " of course take a seat and I'll bring it out for you" she said with a smile. I thanked the lady and went to an empty seat.

I placed Y/N down on the seat and sat across from her. "Do they hate me?" She said in a small whisper. I looked up and saw a tear come down her cheek. I quickly got up and went to sit next to her. I gave her hug while she was silently crying. "Um..heres your order sir" I thanked the lady quietly and went back to comforting Y/N.

After Y/N calmed down she wouldn't let go of me and just kept hugging. "You okay now.." I said whilst rubbing small circles on her back. She looked up at me and nodded. "C'mon lets eat now. I know your gonna enjoy it cake is your favourite" I said with a smile. She giggled and let go of me too eat the cake.

"Mmm this so good why haven't I tried this before." I looked over at Y/N she was way happier now and looked happier. She's just so innocent I don't want her to get hurt or anything. She's trust so cute and-
"Kook can I have another hot chocolate please?"
"Sure I'll go and order you another one.

Mina Pov -

I looked at the photo one of my friends showed me. Pfft even her room is babyish. I seriously don't understand why jungkook likes her she acts like a baby she can't even stand up for herself. "Ugh! Why can't kook just like me! Why does she have to be there!!"

*Ding*

            ✚ INSTAGRAM

Smolyn_

Likes: 35Comments: 10View all 10 comments

Likes: 35
Comments: 10
View all 10 comments

Smolyn_: we had such a great time, he even bought me another hot chocolate😊 @jeonkook

-

"She was with jungkook THE WHOLE TIME!" He even bought her stuff! Do I actually have to hurt her so she understand. Jungkook is MINE!!

I closed Instagram and went to call one of my bestfriends Somi she doesn't sound evil but trust me she is. I dialled her number and waited for her to answer.
"Hello"
"Hi Somi I need some help with something and I know your gonna be perfect for this." I said while smirking. "What is you need help with then?"
"Choi Y/N she's in the way you know jungkook, Jeon jungkook the one I said I like. Yeah she's in the way." I said why gritting my teeth.
"Okie fine I'm not hurting her tho she's a good kid, I'll distract her for you...I need to go now bye Mina." The phone went dead. I sat there smirking to myself knowing that I'm going to get what I want. I finally going to get kook he's now going to be mine and Y/N will be out the way.

"Heh sorry Y/N JungKook is mine."

✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚
Is this too short?
Sorry if it is...
- I also said that Somi is evil but like she's so cute I just can't not in this chapter