4 Weeks Later-
Y/N's Pov-

"I'm not eating that!" I said pointing to the schools lunch food. I was currently sitting with my Friends Chan-yeol and Jungkook in the Cafeteria. "It looks like sh¡t, *gasps* is that even edible!" "What else are you gonna eat if you don't eat this?"
"I'm not eating it!" I said crossing my arms.

Jungkook Pov-

Today Y/N was being really bratty, she didn't even wanna eat her food. I mean she's always bratty in little space, well sometimes but today she's not even in little space I don't really understand this girl.

"I'm not eating it!" She said while crossing her arms.
"Little space or not Y/N I will punish you. So you better eat your food!" Chan-yeol looked at me shocked, probably because my voice went an octave lower. Y/N just huffed and carried on being stubborn. "B-But kookie it looks yucky" she said in a whiny voice.

"Do they have the nuggies?" She said trying to get out of the situation. "Y/N this is all they have..if you don't eat you food then you can't eat the cupcake" Y/N's eyes grew wide, she covered her mouth as she was staring at me in shock. Y/N glanced at her food then back at me, then back to the food. She took a deep breath and started eating the food while making silly faces.
"How did you-!"
" I guess she just listens to me more" i said while smiling.

"Lookie look!" I looked over to Y/N and saw that she actually finished her food. " see it wasn't that bad was it. Your such a good girl." I Said while pitching her cheeks. " can I have the cake now please?" As promised I handed her the cupcake. "Tank you kookie"  while Y/N was eating her cupcake the bell went. We started packing away are stuff. "C'mon Y/N it's class time." I took her hand and walked to her class. "Kookie there scary people" Y/N was hugging on to me to dare life. I side hugged her to make her more comfortable. Once we got to the classroom I made sure that Y/N was sitting next to me. I gave Y/N my EarPods so she would be quiet during class.

"Y/N you've gotta be quiet okie?"
Y/N shook her head up and down and carried on listening to the music. "Okay Class today where going to carry on from last lesson so we can close this topic off....Can everyone turn to page 449 and open to a new page so you can write the date and title down."

After Class-

I picked Y/N up and left the classroom with my bag and her on her back. While we was walking down the hallway we got stoped by Mina.

Mina Pov-

I was talking with my friends when one spotted Jungkook holding Y/N. "Isn't that Y/N and Jungkook, why is he holding her. She's such a baby god" she said while rolling her eyes. I turned around and so them. I started to get jealous because I really like Jungkook but he's always with Y/N now. I don't understand, she's such a childish person and annoying.

As I saw them walking closer to us I got more annoyed. I walked over to them and pulled Y/N's hair. Y/N screamed while hugging on to Jungkook. " you little b¡tch let go he's mine!" Jungkook took my hand of, of Y/N's hair harshly and started checking up on her to make sure she was okay. "What the hell! What's wrong with you!"

Jungkook's Pov-

I kept whispering to Y/N that it would be alright to calm her down. I faced Mina with an angry look. "What the hell! What's wrong with you!" I nudged her out of the way and walked out of the school building trying to clam down Y/N.

Mina pov-

He nudged me out of the way while whispering to Y/N. 'Princes it's going to be okay'
I was shocked it felt like my heart just broke into two peace's. I didn't move, I don't even feel the people checking up on me. Most people was looking at me with disgusted or an annoyed look. "Mina are you okay?" I looked over to friends and said "I'm not giving up Jungkooks mine, MINE!"
How can Jungkook like her I don't understand she practically nothing! "Check if she has any social media if you find it give it to me, do you understand girls?" They nodded the heads and walked away checking if Y/N has any social media.
Jungkook will be mine!

______________________________

It's going to look something like this