END

Authors PoV-

Finally day has came—
Jungkook was going to ask Y/N to be his girlfriend!!
Jungkook took out his phone to check the time and to make sure he bought everything.

It was currently 3pm and Jungkook decided to take Y/N out at 5 so he had 2 hours to get his sht together.
Currently right now Y/N's watching some kdramas while Kooks having a shower.

Y/N povs-

'Why does this always happens in kdramas! Like why are they always shocked when they get kissed I honestly don't understand. Like you saw it coming!!'

"Y/N where leaving soon you might wanna get dress soo alright princess?"
I looked up at Jungkook who was only wearing towel over his Prince parts. I gave him a smile and nodded.
I turned of the Tv and went up stairs—

Daddy said we was going somewhere fun so I decided to wear my High waisted shorts with a nice crop top. After I placed my clothes down I went to the bathroom and had a shower, keep in mind I take long in the shower like an hour or two...

After I was done I went back to my bedroom and started getting ready, I ended up putting my hair in two space buns and no makeup bc I don't need it :). I checked the time and saw that i have another hour till where going so I went over to my speaker, connected my phone and played some aesthetic music. OH! And I also changed the colour of my lights to rainbow;)

I went to my mini freezer, yes mini freezer and took out and ice-pol and just relaxed to the music trying to waste time.

Couple minutes later-

"Princess it's time to go, did you bring a coat just in case?"
I quickly got up to put my shoes on and went to get and coat. After I got everything and turned of the lights we went out to start the journey.

Jungkooks Pov-

As we got into the car my hands started to get a little sweaty, I can't believe I'm doing this what if she says NO!
Okie Jungkook calm the hell down we can't crash the car on this perfect day.

Hopefully she says yes bc I don't know what I would do with out her. Whilst I was driving I so the exit to the beach I parked 3 minutes away from the beach so I can surprise her. Onec I was parked up I went over to Y/N's side and helped her out of the car. "Daddy where are we?"
"It's a surprise princess"

I reached out and held her hand as it was a little dark bc of the trees. Once I started to see the sea I told Y/N that she needs to close her eyes.

Y/N's PoV-

Daddy told me to clothes my eyes bc it was a big surprise so I did as I was told. I didn't know where we was going but I could start to smell the sea— WAIT! are we at the BEACH!!!

Once we stopped daddy told me I could open my eyes and once I did I was shocked it was so amazing. There was fairy lights everywhere and there was all new stuffies and All my favourite foods. I didn't realise I was crying until daddy dried away my tears.

I turned to face daddy and practically jump on him—
"Thankyou daddy so so so much"
"Your welcome Princess"
After we cuddled for a little while we went over to all the food and new stuffies and started eating.
Daddy had crab while I had lobster it was good I tried to get another one but daddy said no :((

Couple minutes later-
Jungkooks pov-

Y/N was playing with the sea while I was preparing what I was going to say. After I calmed myself down I went over to her—

"Y/N"
"Yes daddy"

"We've been together for a months now and I'm so happy that I met you at that time in the dance studio, I'm so grateful for your existence. I love you so much that I don't know what I would do without you..you make me so happy that I could cry about it every single day.
I love taking care of you and I want to spend my whole inter life with you. I want to marry you and have mini us running around and just grow old and stay together! I get jealous of the simplest things. And don't even get me started when your in little space. The way you call me daddy and just need me for everything makes my heart swell I love you even if people think you different. Bc your so cute and I don't care what anyone says!
So Choi Y/N—

will be my girlfriend and spend the rest of your life with me?"

I looked up at Y/N and waited for her answer—

Yes, I will be you girlfriend!!

❤︎𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙡-❤︎

꧁ 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐꧂

ꕥ 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎.ꕥ

𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚜!! ✔︎✔︎✔︎

      シ𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚝𝚊𝚎_ 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝シ