Conversation with Ira

Being trapped in this haunted town is an endless nightmare to Linda Melinda. At first glance, it seemed to be a deserted town to her and her friends. But as they went deeper into this town, everything became ...unimaginable. For about two hours Linda had to be stuck in this town's high school, where she had to find the exit doors school key. Along with that, she had to battle few ghost with her smart phone.

After exiting the school, some creature call Tuyuls stole her bag pack and Smartphone. On the way, she was chased by one her friend Doni, who was possessed by a mysterious ghost that Linda still had to find out. Linda had to witness the death of Doni as the mysterious ghost snapped his neck off. It made Linda depressed. The determination of not wanting to stay here and keep on finding her other friends made Linda found an SLR camera with the help of a dead corpse. She was able to find her bag pack and Smartphone.

She journey through a mountainous area where she was welcomed by two maidens. As she went deeper, she awed at the sight of a beautiful goddess. However, she knew something was off about this place. After solving a candle puzzle, she was confronted by the Goddess, who revealed herself as a Pocong Radja. After defeating the gigantic beast, she was confronted by the mysterious lady in red, who she encountered in the school.

Her music was enough to make Linda realize that she is here, "WHAT!?" she saw the beautiful lady in a red kebaya, with her hair neatly tied in a bun and with that annoying smile of her, descending down to the ground.

"NO! NO! NOT YOU!?" the lady just smiled at her as she stared Linda. "Please, don't move." The lady kept on smiling as she stare Linda.

Really getting into her nerves Linda took out her camera and tried to take a photo of so she can combat against her. But the lady disappeared before she can even take a picture of her. "Damn!"

Linda looked around, "Where is she?" but before she can make a move, the lady in red appeared next to her and use her black magic to lower her energy.

"Argh" Linda growled. The annoying lady just giggled at her frustration.

The lady steadily came to Linda performing a dance. Linda just sighed "I so want to get out of this for ages"

After many tries to defeat her, the lady in red finally drained all of Linda's energy and made her unconscious, sending her to limbo, a sub-conscious state of Linda.

As Linda woke up, she saw the light going further away from her. Along with that, a voice can be heard

"Only a little longer... You don't stand a chance... It's not over yet..."

Linda just sighed. She stood up and head towards the light.

As she woke up, she found herself in another place; she was no longer in graveyard. The lady in red was nowhere to be found. Linda proceeds forward. She found a medical firm where she was reunited with her friend Shelly and her teacher Ms Siska. As much as she was happy to see them okay, she also had learn about the strange behavior of her best friend Ira.

Wanting to know what happened to her, she followed Ira into the village where find her in a house, inside a room holding a very strange looking doll. Although the doll looked pretty, but at the same time it was menacing. Ira was sitting on a chair. Opposite to her was another chair, which was presumably for Linda to sit.

Linda went to sit on the chair, but the chair itself moved backward. She was now sitting on the floor with her Smartphone flipping on the floor. Linda assumed that Ira did not want her to a photo of her. Understanding her best friend's reaction, Linda stood up, pulled the chair forward and sat on it. She let her phone flip on the floor.