The Eldest... (Part 1)

This is Linda's point of view as she enters the First Sister's room.

This heart of mine pounders as I finally defeated this mirror ghost that was known as the Second Sister, according to Ira...

I can only let out a sigh of relieve as my battle with her was finally over. Throughout my entire journey inside this terrifying mansion, she was the greatest obstacle in my way.

But I did it, I finally beat her...

Now, you can rest in peace, Doni... I defeated your killer.

But I still don't understand one thing...

"No we never kill the living."

Ira... she says that it wasn't the second sister who killed Doni. According to her... the dead don't kill the living. Or at least she meant her and her sister...

What did she mean by that?

I know what I saw!

I just shook my head and focused on getting out of here. I can finally leave this place, once and for all...

A crack got my attention. With other millions of cracks following on the way. I turn to the big mirror that now looked red from my reflection. It cracked fully... the pieces of glasses falling on the ground.

My heart skipped a beat...

In front of me was another way to go. The hallway was painted red. For a moment...

It reminded me of her...

I blinked again and walked towards the two painting in front of me.

The paintings looked eerie... there was water and... a woman surfing?

It looked odd... but my attention only faltered to another direction. My eyes only widened in disbelief and fear.

There was a long red stairwell that leaded to the unknown.

My legs froze, my lips felt dry. I can feel the hair on my skin stand upwards. This feeling... I felt petrified. I don't know what I was about to face. But it did not felt anywhere near pleasant.

Mustering every ounce of courage in me, I moved my legs up, slowly marching up to the stairs, taking small steps as I climbed up.

Even though the area was closed, encase by walls at either of my sides, but the coldness around felt as strong as an ice berg.

The blood red hallway made my spine shiver. Did some sort of a massacre take place? Or is this actually paint that's making me second guess for no reason?

My feet finally set on top of the final floor. I do not know how long it took me to get up here. Or when did I actually reach up here. Everything around me felt blur and hazy as a thick fog. With all the fear and coldness building around, only made me feel nauseous.

It was bedroom... filled with red furniture and ornaments. There were several paintings of her...

I then soon realized... where I was...

Ira's words rang in my head...

"She's just playing with you. But I do know for sure, if you enter her room she'll probably get angry. She'll probably force you to leave. Or just kill you. I don't know. Hahahaha."

This was what she was talking about...

I did not count on the fact that there was more...

I thought she was talking about her big sister....