Luna

Name: Luna
Race: Demon
Type: White Rabbit
Age: Unknown
Gender:Female
Sexually: Bi
Status:little sister of the seven rulers of hell

Personality:flirty, clingy, cold hearted, kind, needy for attention 24/7, kinky, naughty.

Likes:her brothers, herself, looking beautiful, getting attention, rummaging threw brothers stuff. Making humans horny, food, cute things, causing trouble, sleeping with brothers, cuddles, shopping, dressing up, being told how beautiful she is.

Dislikes:angels, ugly words, being ignored, being ignored by her brothers, being scolded, very harsh punishments, being caught while causing trouble. Peas, carrots and broccoli, sour foods, sleeping alone, girls who try flirting with her brothers.

Hobbies: eating, shopping, going to the spa, making humans horny before devouring there souls, making Cerberus angry, hiding under the bed and listening to brothers conversations.

Family: Brothers
Avatar of Pride:
Avatar of Greed:
Avatar of Envy:
Avatar of Wrath:
Avatar of Lust:
Avatar of Gluttony:
Avatar of Sloth:
(Pick What brother you want to be)

Background:Luna was the youngest out of her brothers, she hated the fact she wasn't a ruler like all of them. After all thy were rulers because of there nature, where she was born when they all reached the peak of there power. Luna being born from them had a very clingy relationship with them and hated if anyone took their attention they away from her. She sleeps with all of them in there rooms wanting to spend alone time and getting lots of cuddles.

Looks:

(Imagine the bunny in her hands lookinging like this but white and blue)