Cristina

MHA Inspired OC

Name: Cristina
Race: Human
Age: 15- 23 (depends on rp)
Gender:female
Sexually: straight
Status: (depends on rp)

Personality: rude, cold, shy, stubborn, sassy, flirty, kinky, loyal and caring.

Likes: being right, being top dog, picking fights winning fights, being dominate or submissive.

Dislikes:LOSING, waking up early, mess, mornings, annoying weak people.

Hobbies: sleeping, back ally quirk fighting, doing small criminal crimes. Making sweets.

Family: doesn't have any

Quirk: Warrior
Warrior is a type of quirk that allows the user to create armour inside the users body by using the lipidsof the user. The user can store these armours inside of her. She can switch between armours but has to be completely naked for a second during the switch.

Backlash: while creating an armour the user can't use there quirk leaving them defenceless. Creating an armour can take 12 hours or a day depending on type. The user needs to know the in and out of the type of armour before creating. During the creating process user will feel fatigue and headaches as well nausea. While battling if she's switching armor and is touched held by clothing or direct skin contact her quirk cancels leaving her naked.

Background:(unknown)

Looks: