Shiroi Rozu

Looks:

Mafia Group: The Fangs

Name: Shiroi Rozu

Title: Rose Assassin

Race: Human

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Sexually: Straight

Status: 2nd in command of the elite Night Rose

Ability: shackles: shackles is an ability that allows the user to control chains that surrounds her. She can use them to capture her target, hurt her target, the multiply by 10 and can trap a target and kill them by squeezing them. The only down side of this ability is that the user will have to be chained up and get hurt first so it can activate.

Personality: cunning, seductive, playful, needy for attention.

Likes: spilling blood, cake, battles, shopping, seducing men, playing with men, figuring out strategies, planning attacks, winning, being one step ahead of the enemy.

Dislikes: losing bets, losing, bitter food/drinks, ignored, loneliness, seeming innocent children dieing.

Hobbies: singing, dancing, playing instruments, playing games. Star gazing

Family: none

Background: Shiroi was 6 when she joined The Fang. Before then she was an orphan who let life pass her by and didn't know how to control her special gift. The Boss of The Fang took her in and trained her himself to control her ability and be an assassin. At the age of 10 she killed of 78 people and started climbing the ranks. At the age of 15 she became part of the elite NightRose and being 2nd in command.
Now being 20 she's killed over 890 people and has a bounty of 700 billion.