Where it all began.

So as you all know, soulmate au's are very popular now, sooo here ya gooooo! A Daminette soulmate au, enjoy!

Mari's pov:
"Marinette, sweety. You have to wake up, today is your 16th birthday and you will get your tattoo!" My maman yelled from the kitchen. I yawned. "I'm up maman!" I yelled back and started to get ready.
Mari's look:

"Ok, I'm done! What do you think Tikki?" I asked my small kwami

"Ok, I'm done! What do you think Tikki?" I asked my small kwami. "Oh Mari, you look beautiful! And happy birthday, you have to check for your soulmate mark!" Tikki said excitedly and started to fly around me searching for my mark. I too joined the search.

"I found it, it's on my wrist!" I yelled out happily. "Ooh, show me!" Tikki said and zoomed towards me. "It's pretty simple, but quite expressive. Your soulmate has a dark past, but has changed his ways." Tikki said as she examined my tattoo. She then smiled.

"I love it

"I love it." I whispered as I walked down stairs. "Happy birthday sweety!" Maman and papa yelled out as they gave me a bear hug. We sat down to eat breakfast and they asked to see my soulmate mark. "Well, as long as he doesn't get you in trouble, I'm fine with a little demon running around with you." Papa said and smiled. I smiled back.

"Well, I'm gonna go to school now, je t'aime!" I said as I started my trip towards the school. When I got their, Alya and Chloe tackled me in a hug. "Happy birthday girl!" Alya yelled. "Please show us your mark?" Chloe asked. I just chuckled at my two besties. "Sure." I showed them my wrist and they started to 'ooh' and 'aw'. 

"Hey girls, stop hogging Mari!" Nino yelled out as the rest of the squad came over. "Happy b-day M!" Alix and Kim yelled out. Max just smiled and congratulated me like a normal person. Riiiiiiing!

"Come on guys, we will be late." Max reminded us and we all ran towards class.

At Gotham:
Damian's pov:
"Wake up demon spawn!" Grayson yelled. "Today is the big day lil'd!" Tim joined in. I groaned, but the I remembered that I would be getting my soulmate mark today. I was suddenly full of energy and started to look for my mark. Finally, I found it on my wrist. I looked at it confusingly.

"Ha, Demon spawn ended up with an angel!" Jason yelled out. "Shut it." I said as I examined my mark further.

"Leave your brother alone

"Leave your brother alone." Came the voice of my father. "Now let me see with who your ending up with." Father said. I showed him my wrist and he started to smirk. "Well Damian, looks like your in one hell of a ride." He said smugly and left my room.

"Get out, I'm gonna change." I said without looking at my so called brothers. All of them left, but I swore I heard Grayson screaming about me ending up with an angel. I just sighed and started to get ready.

When I got at school, most of the girls asked to see my mark, to see if it matches. "Sorry but no. I already know she isn't one of you gold diggers." I responded to everyone who asked. Today is gonna be a long day. I thought to myself.

Back to Paris:
Marinette's pov:
When we all settled in for class,  Lila came up to me and started with her usual mocking routine. Luckily for me, Miss Bustier came in and started talking.

"Class, I have very exciting news!" Miss B anounced. "We will be going to Gotham for 2 months and study there. Thanks to Mister Bruce Wayne for donating us. And we already got permission to let all of you go!" She said and the class erupted into cheers.

"Oh, it must have been my Damiboo who set this up for us. He knew that I wanted to visit him again and he got his father to take us all. He is my soulmate." Lila said and started talking about how they knew each other.

"Ok class, calm down. We will be leaving tomorrow so all of you should go home and start packing!" Miss B said as she dismissed us. "Come on guys, sleepover at mine!" Chloe said. "But Chlo, we have to pack." Alix said, quite disappointed.

"No you don't. I texted all my butlers and they already packed everything!" She said and dragged us, even Kim, Nino and Max, to her limo and we went to her hotel. When we arrived there, all of our luggage was ready to go. "Come on guys, last to the room is a rotten egg!" Kim yelled and ran upstairs.

The next day:
Lila pov:
I had to get a way for Marinette to miss the flight, so as we we were  taking our seats on the plane, I purposely broke Maritrash's seat. "Oh my!" One of the flight attendants said as she saw the seat. Marinette was already there.

"Well I'm sorry miss, but looks like you will have to fly in first class, there isn't any extra seats, come along." The attendant said and Marinette smirked at me while following her. That is NOT how it was supposed to work out! I thought to myself as the plane started to lift off.

"Ladies and gentleman, we will arrive in Gotham in 6 hours, so get comfy and have a nice trip!" The pilot said over the intercom. I started to plot my next plans as we soared through the sky.

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed! This is my first soulmate related story, so I'm making most of the things up.... But it's ok! If you wanna be in the story, comment your name and surname, age, personality, looks and some facts about yourself! I'll be selecting 5 people to be in the story, so bye for now!

Noire out!
990 words.