Someone Special.

Lila pov:
It was the day after I came back to school. And well, everything went just as I planned. As I walked to homeroom, Jade and Jack caught up with me. I then did the usual and put on the fakest smiles ever. "Hi guys! Are you ready for class?" I asked my two 'friends'. "Sure am. I heard there will be a new exchange student. Pretty weird. I mean, who wants to go to a new school 2 weeks before graduation?" Jack commented.

"Yeah, but let's not worry about that right now. We have to go to class." Jade said and we walked to our class room. I sat at my seat and gave Maribrat some glares. She returned it, which made my blood boil. Oh just you wait Dupain Cheng. I sneered in my head. Not long after, Miss Bustier came in. She smiled at all of us. "Good morning class. Today a new student will be joining us. I know it is almost graduation and all, but she wanted to explore our school." She explained. She then went over to the door and opened it. "Say hello to Kagami everyone."

You could hear a few gasps as the bluenette walked into the room. Marinette glared at the new comer. Actually, her whole 'friend group' did. Even that hunk of a soulmate Dupain Cheng has. Kagami was unfazed by all the stares she got. I smirked inwardly.

"Can you please tell us a bit about yourself?" Madam Bustier asked. Kagami nodded. "Hello. My name is Kagami. I do fencing and like reading. My soulmate is Luka Couffaine." She said and looked at Mari for a split second. "Thank you Kagami. Please go sit at the back." She nodded and walked over to her seat. The students murmured a bit.

No-one pov:
Madam Bustier gave the class a free period. And so, Lila turned to the back and gave Kagami a small wink. Kagami glared at her and made a face of disgust. Meanwhile, Mari was trying not to have a panick attack. I mean, who wouldn't be stressed if their childhood rival\ex friend just pronced into the class a few weeks before they graduate.

Damian, feeling his soulmate's distress, put an arm over Mari's shoulder and pulled her closer. "Do not worry My Angel. That Serpent will never harm you again." He reassured the petite girl. All of her friends nodded their heads. You might be wondering what one person could have done to make a superhero so scared that she had to use her close ones as a barrier? Well, let me explain.

Kagami and Mari were once very close friends. They spend most of they're time together. And this caused Kagami to slowly start growing feelings for the Heroine. But she knew that Marinette wouldn't accept her feelings, seeing as she was straight and had a crush on Adrien at the time. So Kagami made it her mission to make Marinette love her.

Kagami started dating Adrien. This caused Mari to lose all feelings for Adrien and even started to dislike Kagami. Seeing her first effort not working, she broke up with Adrien. Mari then moved on to Luka, but was heart broken once again when Kagami came over at one of Lukanette's dates and was revealed to be his soulmate.

After that, Mari and Kagami had a huge fight. She confessed her feelings, but Marinette turned her down and they never spoke again. Kagami was heart broken, but then started concentrating on her soulmate. And soon later, they actually fell in love. Everything was going smoothly, until she got a call from a past friend. And now she is at Dupont.

Ok, back to the story. The classes went by very fast and not very long, has lunch arrived. Marinette dashed out of class, but was stopped with a sudden force. "Hello Nettie."

Ten minutes after.
Damian came out of the class room to find Mari. They were having lunch in their art class and his Angel said that she wanted to go to the bathroom. But he thought she was taking to long, so he went to see if she was okay. What surprised him was to find a crying Marinette in the middle of the hallway. He did not hesitate and immediately ran to her.

"Habibiti, what happened?" He asked with such gentleness that wouldn't be expected from the Ice Prince. She whispered something in his ear and he nodded. The couple then cleaned Mari's face and went back to their class room.

Kagami pov:
After talking to Marinette, I made my way to the back of the school. Lila was standing with her back against the wall. She had an evil glint in her eyes. "How did you do?" Lila gave me a bright smile. If you didn't know her, you would think she looks like the kindest person on earth. But that wasn't the case.

I looked down and sighed. "I broke her." I mumbled under my breath, just loud enough for her to hear. Her 'innocent' smile turned into a wicked grin. "Good. Do it again." She ordered and walked away.

For the next week, Mari came to school in dull clothes. Everyday she would disappear for exactly 10 minutes. She didn't talk to anyone except her soulmate, Damian. Her friends would glare at me every chance they got. And this all made Lila happy.

She would ask about how i tormented my ex friend and how it affected her. Each day was almost the exact same answer. "I've Broken her." And this went on for the whole week.

Up until the last week of school. I did my usual talk with Marinette and once again went to tell Lila what happened. But this time, I had a different answer. "She is gonna end it tonight. At the louvre. Around 9 or 10 pm." I said sadly. Lila smiled gleevily. "I'll be there." Was her final answer as she strode off.

No-one pov:
It was 9:15 and Lila was at the louvre. She has been waiting for ten minutes. But her frown quickly changed when she saw a blue headed girl walking towards her.

"Guess you finally decided to quit, huh Marinette?" Lila asked smugly. The small girl didn't say anything. She went to the edge of the bridge. Then she looked at Lila straight in the eyes. "Why?"

That went down hill pretty fast... But my brain wasn't working, sooooooo. Yeahhh, uh. Oh and umm, please don't come at me in the comments...Bye!

Noire out!
1104 words.