The End.

Lila pov:
I felt anger boil up in me when she asked why. "Why? Because you had such a perfect little life! All of you're so-called friends adored you! You had amazing grades and your soulmate is fricken Damian Wayne!" I yelled at her. Before she could say anything, I continued.

"Not only that, but you could see past all of my lies. If you just shut up, none of this would have happened. And I stayed by my word. I took everything you loved. But then you just had to ruin everything AGAIN!" Tears were running down my face.

"I came here tonight to see you die. To see my hard work pay off. So jump! Do it! I want you gone, forever." I walked closer to her. She backed up a bit. Then I smiled. Not a happy one, a wicked one. "Good bye Marinette, hope you burn."

Just as I was about to push her off, I was tackled to the ground. I hit my head pretty hard and things started to get blurry. Then I heard screaming and sirens. Damnit.

Marinette pov:
It was finally over. Kagami's plan had worked. Yes. I knew Lila had blackmailed Kagami into coming back. She told me about what Lila as up to and we worked out a plan. Unfortunately, I couldn't tell anyone about it.

Damian ran to me and engulfed me in a hug. "Are you okay?" Damian asked me. I smiled and nodded. "Yes Love. It is finally over." We shared a long kiss but was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I turned to face a police officer.

"Thank you for your help Miss Dupain Cheng. Without your help, we could have never proven that Miss Rossi was causing such traumatic trouble." He thanked me. I smiled at him and nodded. After a while of talking to the cops, we were allowed to head home.

As we arrived at my house, my parents gave me and Damian a bone crushing hug. "The police had called us. Please never do that again." They scolded me a bit, but said goodnight after a while.

Damian and I were sitting on my bed. We already changed in our pajamas and was about to sleep. As we layed down, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. Damian wrapped his arms around me.

"It's alright Angel. Everything worked out just fine." He whispered. "And after a week, we will be able to go back to Gotham." I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. I then fell asleep with my head on his chest, his heartbeat a soothing melody.

No one pov:
And just as Damian said, the two graduated a week later. Their friends all split up on their own ways. Of course they kept in touch though. Damian and Marinette lived a happy life in Gotham. They had two children. A son named Louie and a daughter named Angelica.

Damian had become the CEO of Wayne Enterprises. And although the Wayne's were a successful family, they were one of the nicest. Well, except for Damian and Angelica. They were still a bit rudeish.

Marinette would usually meet up with Chloe, Adrien and Alya. And their soulmates. But she would see Chloe more often, seeing as Tim was her soulmate. Alya would only come visit like once a month. And Adrien would usually show up unexpectedly. And their meetings would mostly consist of pranking their husbands and children.

Yes. Adrien, Alya and Chloe also had children of their own. Adrien and Jon had a daughter. Her name was Emily. And yes, it was the two men's blood daughter. They had a surrogate. Alya and Nino had three children. Twin boys and a daughter. Reo, Max and Joly. Chloe and Tim only had a daughter. Her name was Melody.

Everything went smoothly for the few friends. They were still superhero's. But had decided that their children would have to take over soon. But other than a few bruises from fights and a few near death experiences, they had perfect life's. And wouldn't change it no matter what.

And that is the end folks! I hope you guys enjoyed it! And I know it was a bit short and all, but I really needed to finish off one of my stories.. Seeing as I am gonna be a big sister in 9 months! Well i am already a big sister of my 2 brother and sis... But that is not the point. I have to help my mom alot more now, sooo yeah. Had to finish one story to keep up with the others. And I felt this story wasn't written very well and.. Sorry.. But that is all! Oh, and this is the Wayne children. Not my art.

Goodbye my lovely kittens!<3

Noire out!
816 words.