Meeting my soulmate.

Dick pov:
After that whole catastrophe, I continued the tour. I asked Mari what they were doing after the tour. "Nothing, we have free time." She answered. Good. I thought to myself. "Ah, okay then. I was wondering if you would like to come over to the mansion. There is someone that I would like you to meet." I asked, hoping that she would say yes. After a while, she answered me.

"Sure, I would love to. But I don't think that Miss Bustier would let me.." She said and rubbed her arm. "No need to worry. I will talk to her." I reassured her. She instantly lit up. "Thank you! But I do have one request..." She asked hesitantly. "Sure, what do you need?" I asked. "Can my friend Chloe come along? I promised her that we could hang out tonigh." She explained. "Of course! Now go enjoy tge rest of the tour. I will talk to Caline." I said and Mari ran off with her friends. I rang Miss B's number.

"Hello Caline,
this is Dick Grayson
. Your class's tour
guide." I started off.

"Oh, hello. Is
something
wrong?" She
asked.

"No. I was just calling
to ask if Marinette
and Chloe could come
with me after the
tour." I said.

"I am sorry, but I cannot
allow that. I would get
in trouble." She said
strictly.

"You are already in
trouble for just
leaving your class
here and putting
a teenager in
charge." I
explained. It
was silent for a while.

"Fine. Just get them back by
tomorrow." She gruffed and
ended the call.

There we go. Better go get Mari and Chloe, the tour is finished. I thought and walked over to Mari. "Hey Marinette. Your teacher said it's ok that you can come. Oh and Chloe." I said and smiled as she and Chloe nodded and got their stuff together. "I'm sorry, but where are you taking Pri- I mean Mari and Chloe?" A blonde boy asked me. I thought he was just a protective friend, so I smiled at him. "Don't worry. I'm taking Marinette to meet her soulmate." I explained to the boy. "Impossible. Chat Noir is her soulmate." He stated and gruffed.

I looked at him. Then I smiled. "Nope. I'll prove it." I said and started to walk away. He looked at me, mouth agape. I walked up to Chloe and Mari. "Are you ladies ready to go?" I asked the two giggling girls. "Sure am!" Chloe yelled out. I laughed at them. "Ok, follow me. And don't worry about the class, the bus is outside." I said and smiled at them. When we walked outside, a pitch black limo pulled up. I opened the door. "Ladies first." I said and smirked. They laughed at me and got in. After about 25 minutes, we arrived at the mansion.

Alfred came out and opened up the door. "Thank you sir." Marinette thanked him and got out. Alfred smiled at her. Not many people thanked him. Chloe also got out and thanked him. He nodded his head in acknowledgement. I walked the two girls to the living room, where Todd was watching TV. "Hey Jason." I said and caught his attention. "Hello. And who might tgese two ladies be?" He walked up to us. "Hi, I'm Marinette and this is Chloe." She introduced them. Chloe waved. "Pleasure meeting ya. I'm Jason." He said and eyed me.

"Why are they here?" He asked me in mandarin. I chuckled. "The blueberry is demon spawns mate." I explained. His mouth was wide open. "Wow,okay." He said and we all started a small conversation. "Hey guys." Tim said as he walked in with a cup of coffee. He and Chloe made eye contact. Both starting to blush. "Hi I'm Chloe." Chloe introduced herself and held out her hand. When he took it, there was a bright light. After 2 minutes the light disappeared and the both of their shirts sleeves was off. On their shoulders was a bee surrounding a coffee cup tattoo.

 On their shoulders was a bee surrounding a coffee cup tattoo

Marinette broke into laughter. "You owe me 30 bucks! You found your mate first!" She yelled and continued laughing. Chloe rolled her eyes and tossed Mari 30 bucks. Chloe then looked at Tim again. "I think I'm gonna steal her for a bit." Tim said and smiled while intertwining their fingers together. They ran iff to heaven knows where. After Mari had her laughing fit, she looked around. "Where is Chlo now?" She asked me. "The two ran off together." Jason said.

Mari sighed. "Of course she did." She said. Her phone the rang. "May I take this?" She asked me. I nodded my head. Shet then walked outside,leaving me and Jason to chat. After a while, she came back in side with a dress. I looked at the dress with my mouth open. "Where did that cone from?" Jason asked. "I-it was in my carry on! Yeah.." She answered. I looked at the table. Her carry on was under the table. "But your bag is there." I said and pointed to the pink bag. "I uhhh---" She stopped to think for a moment.

She then stood up straight. "Don't ask questions you won't get answers from." She said with a straight face. Jason and I burst out laughing. She looked at us with a 'really' face. After laughing, I asked her something else. "Ok then, why is it here?" She looked at me and smiled. "A client of mine is coming to pick it up. I said I wasn't at the hotel and send her my location. She should be here any minute and then take the dress and leave. I hope it isn't a bother." She explained. "Oh,ok." Jason said. There was a knock on the door.

"Ah, she's here!" Mari said and rushed to the door. We walked after her. "Talia! It's good to see you. Here is the dress. I even added some extra fabric so it won't rip easily." Mari said and hugged Talia. At that same moment, Damian came down. "Why are you so loudddd?" He asked but immediately stopped talking when he saw Talia. He sneered. "Wat are YOU doing here." He said and stood in battle stance. "Oh hush darling. I'm doing some business with this precious angel." She said and didn't talk to us again. Before she left,she wispered something in Marinette's ear. Mari started to blush.

Talia smirked and walked away. Damian came completely down and walked to Marinette. He had a scowl on his face. But when he fully saw her, it was replaced with a blush. They looked at eachother for a while and once again a blinding light. After a while the light was gone and there on their wrists stood a tattoo of an angel and demon.

 After a while the light was gone and there on their wrists stood a tattoo of an angel and demon

Damian smirked and hugged Mari. "Guess I found my angel." He said and she smiled.

The end! I am thinking about making another few chapters, but only if this gets 5 votes... Anywayy, hope you enjoyed!

Noire out!
1182 words.