Going Back Home.

No-one pov:
Everything was going pretty well for the last of Marinette's trip. She and Damian started dating. Most of her friends were back on her side again also! Besides a flew cold stares from the people in Lila's side, life was pretty good. But unfortunately, no one can stay happy forever. It was time for the French class to go back home. Damian was very upset upon hearing this news. He knew the time for them to go home would be soon, but he didn't want his Angel to leave. Who would he tolerate on patrol nights now? Yes, they told each other their biggest secrets. I mean, how can you hide something like that from your one, true beloved? Anyways, as the time came for them to leave, he made Marinette promise to vistit him every week, via using the horse Miraculous. She happily agreed to his terms.

Damian payed for Marinette's plane ticket, even after alot of scoldings from Mari. He made sure to get her the best seat in first class. Tim did the same for Chloe. All the Wayne's came to witness the departure of their future family. Dick was a bit to emotional. "I-i'm really gonna miss you!" He exclaimed as he group hugged both Chloe and Mari. "We know Dickie-bird... But you won't have to wait to long until you see us again! You will even get tired of us always being at the Manor!" Mari giggled out. Dick let them go as the two went and gave their farewells to the rest of the family. They then went to their respectfull soulmates." I'll see you in a few days my love." Damian said and kissed Mari's forehead. "Oh but of course Monsieur Demon. You only have to wait until Saterday." Mari said and the two parted ways. Her whole friend group was allowed to ride first class with her.

The whole way back to France, was spent laughing and having fun. Mari, Alya and Chloe were beside each other the entire team. And when someone would ask why they were so close the entire time, they would shrug their shoulders and say: "Since all of us met our soulmates, we don't have a lot of time to spend with each other. Now were making up for it."

A few hours later, they have arrived in Paris. Since they just came back from a very long field trip, they were allowed to get an extra week off, just to settle into Paris again. Mari was the gladdest of all, since now she didn't have to deal with Lila for an extra week. Yes, all was going very well, until school started again. There was a few more people in their class. Why did they come so late in the year and close to graduation you may ask? Because the author forgot they were almost graduating. Haha, oops. Anywaysss, these new classmates all immediately fell for Lila's lies. Marinette felt like shit. She had to deal with Lila's new minions for the next two months, until graduating. But luckily she had her supporting friends and soumate to help her from not killing anyone. Souns weird putting Marinette and killing in the same story. But what ever. Now let's actually start with the story again...

Mari pov:
"Fricken Jade thinks she can stomp on my new designer boots! If it wasn't for the whole 'no kill rule', I would have already drowned that dog!" Chloe screamed in frustration. "And Jack, who would have the nerves to walk up to us and try to hitch a date with Mari! It's just downright stupid! What would Damian have done if he saw that? The asshole!" Alya added and sunk to the ground of my room. I giggled at my two best friends. "Well, Damian would have probably beaten him to a pulp. Or he would hire Adrien to do his dirty wirk for him." I said and laughed at the thought. Yeah, Adrien and I are friends again. He got over his little crush on me. And well, he's gay. Anyways, as if he heard his name, Chat Noir stuck his head through my balcony hatch. "Did I hear my name?" He purred as he bounced in.

"Yes actually. We were talking about how Damian would hire you to kill all Mari's stalkers." Alya said and chuckled. Adrien detransformed and gave Plagg a bit of cheese. "That would most likely happen." He hummed. Info alert, they all know each others identities. "No kill rule." I reminded my three friends. They all sighed. "So any luck on finding your dream boy?" Chloe asked Adrien. "No, I can't find anyone who matches my mark." Adrien dramatically fell backwards and onto my sofa. "Well maybe you have to look outside of Paris. I mean, Chloe and Mari's soulmates were on the other side of the world. Speaking of your soulmates, when are we teleporting to Gotham?" Alya kept on rambling.

"Relax Al, we will be going in half an hour. Oh and Adrien, would you like to join us?" I asked my kitty. "Nahhh, I'll come along next time. I want to play video games tonight." He answered. "Oh ok, well let's go early and surprise the bats!" Chloe yelled out and somehow pushed Adrien up on the roof. "Bye Adrikins!" She yelled and walked back to us. You could hear Adrien groan from hearing that nickname. We saw a flash of green and then Adrien was gone. I pulled out my glasses. As I put them on, the lenses cleared. Kaalki came out. "Are you heading out early?" He asked me. I nodded. "Can you please open the portal?" Alya asked the small horse kwami. "Of course." He said and opened a white portal. "To Gotham!" The three of us yelled as we jumped through.

In the Wayne manor:
"Andddd, we're here!" I said as we walked into the living room. Dick was the first one to see us. "Nettie! What are you doing here so early?" He asked. He looked behind me. "Oh, hey Alya and Chloe." He greeted my other two friends. "Well, I just couldn't wait to see my boyfriend!" I exclaimed. "Oh, he has a friend over, but you can go up. Tim is also there btw." Dick said and waved us off, unpausing his movie. "Rude." Chloe muttered under her breath. Alya nodded her head in agreement.

Not long, have we arrived at Damian's door. Alya knocked. "Come in!" We heard a cheery voice say. Definitely not Damian. We opened the door and saw a tallish boy with black hair and blue eyes at the entrance. I looked at him up and down. Then I leaned to Alya and Chloe. "50$ say he is gay." I whispered to them. "Hi, I'm Alya. This is Chloe and the shortie over there is Marinette." Alya introduced us. The boy got out of our way and smiled. "Hi, I'm Jon. And Marinette, you won 50$. Yes I am gay." He said and chuckled. I was shocked at first the thought for a while. "Waitttt a minute.... Your Superboy!" I snapped my fingers and giggled. I then went inside of the room. He looked shocked. Alya and Chloe soon followed. Chloe immediately went to Tim. They said their hello's and snuggled on the couch.

Jon came up to me, just before I could speak with Damian. "H-hiw did you know?" He asked. "Oh, that your gay? There is a pin on your shirt that says so and almost all of the handsome boys are gay." I said and walked past him to Damian. I kissed Damian's cheek and sat down. But then something caught my eye. I looked at Jon's wrist and saw a paw print. Not any paw print. But a neon green, cat paw print. I guess Alya saw it to, because she gasped." Holy shittucky fried mushrooms! He is Adrien's soulmate!" She yelled out.

Hey guys! I know this chapyer didn't make much sense. But I am surprised I updated. There was a chance that I would have completely deleted the story. You can tell me if their is a problem with the story that you would like me to change.... Anyways, thats all for today, bye kitties!

Noire out!
1391 words.