Italy|N.S

summer of 1989; Venice,Italy

friday night 6:45
a knock on the door suddenly occurred to which you get up off the couch quickly to let the guest in

"y/n!!"

"marzia!!" you screamed as you engulfed her in a hug.

she walked in with a large bag full of things that would soon be scattered all over the bathroom while they got ready to hit the clubs.

"i missed you, you know that?"

"yes marzia, not like you didn't mention it a million times over the phone."
"how was Paris?" you asked

"oh grand, i told you about the time i had with the french boy right? well he just shipped a diamond necklace over to my apartment this morning, i think it's love" she swooned.

you laughed at her antics as she twirled around the room and onto the open balcony over looking the water as she reminisced about her time with the lucky french man.

friday night 8:40

"hey marzia, which shade best compliments the dress?" you asked making a kissy face and holding the two shades up to your face

"ooouuu definitely the dark red"

"you think? it's not to sultry?"

"no it's literally the perfect color to match the dress, plus you better be looking fine tonight, who knows who you will take home" she chuckled

"marzia you're crazy" you exclaimed with a laugh.

"come on we should head out soon. i want to be out all night" she said with a light push.

you both headed down to the elevator and out to the street to flag down a taxi to take you to the nicest club you could think of. the streets were busy and full of people due to the exciting nightlife that everyone wanted to experience here.

once you both got inside you quickly headed to the bar to get the drinks flowing. you and marzia headed towards the bathroom to touch up on your lipsticks and see if you could bump a line off of someone, i mean it is friday night after all.

marzia grabbed your hand and led you out to the busy crowd of people dancing to the most popular dance music at the time. marzia ended up getting whisked away by a handsome young man who from the sound of it was American. you didn't mind because you had many other people to dance with and you were doing just fine.

"hey beautiful, care to dance?" an unfamiliar man said in your ear.

you turn around to see a tall handsome man with an american accent. he had long jet black hair and a beautiful smile, the man seemed to tower over you even with the heels you were wearing. he looks quite tipsy, same as you.

"of course" you shouted back

"i'm nikki by the way" he said as he swayed with the music

"y/n" you replied with a smile.

as you danced you thought that the man did look oddly familiar. you swear you saw him on mtv or something like that, but at the state you were in you probably weren't going to figure it out.

the night went by in a blur and the young man named nikki accompanied you throughout the whole night.

you both danced, drank, and got to know each other before things started to get sexual.

you shared many kisses with him as you stumbled into your apartment and slammed the door shut

saturday morning 10:36

you slowly opened your eyes and blinked trying to adjust to the bright light that was creeping through the flowing curtains. the balcony doors that were left open brought in the warm summer morning air and the fresh smell of an Italian summer. you laid sprawled out in your silk nightgown with your big curls from the night before spread across the pillow. you tilt your head to see his muscular arms wrapped around your waist and your legs twisted with his in the tangled sheets.

you slowly got out of bed and gently pushed nikki's arms back down and away from your body. you quietly sifted through the clothes laid out on the floor from the night before to get your pale silk nightgown.

the summer breeze felt so nice as it brushed your y/h/c hair back. you took a breath in feeling a wave of euphoria. you turned to look at nikki who was still sprawled out in your white silk bedsheets.

hearing the waves crash against the border of the sidewalk you walked out into your balcony and rested your arms against the railing. as you stared across at the scenery a pair of long arms wrapped around your waist. nikki's head then snuggled into your neck as he gave you small kisses that traveled up and down your neck and lastly to your soft lips.

as you held onto his hand you could tell that you guys would have a long road ahead.

wow

that was honestly fun to write. if you didn't know i used a little bit of call my by your name to influence this story.
sorry about the lack of dialogue between y/n and nikki. i tried to write it for more of an artistic view if that makes sense??

i hope to post more soon. 🥰

please send in requests if you would like to see something specific!

sorry if there is any spelling/grammar errors. i will try my best to get it right.

have a wonderful day/night

-L 💋