cheater|T.L

days earlier| august 1987
the girls girls girls tour kicked off not too long ago and you haven't seen tommy in while. you stayed back in l.a. due to your flourishing acting career, although tommy invited you to come you had to reluctantly stay back so you could be available for jobs. you both would meet up in specific cities when you were available but it was tough not seeing him everyday like before. thankfully the new tv show you were filming decided for a scenery change and you would be shooting an episode in new york city. after looking at your calendar and seeing the dates you realized tommy would be playing a show with the band that same weekend. suddenly ecstatic you rushed to the mall with your closest girl friends to pick out some new outfits to wear when you went to surprise tommy.

days passed, flights were booked, hotels were set up and you were ready to go. you were super excited to see tommy because it's been a whole month since the last time you met up. you both conversed regularly on the phone and he would send you bouquets of beautiful flowers with cheesy notes or gifts from the areas he was visiting, knowing that he was pretty busy with the tour you found it sweet he would take the time out from his hectic schedule to remember you. as you boarded the flight with your favorite coworker on the show you smiled as you thought about seeing tommy again.

hours past and you were finally getting your suitcase off of the shelf on the plane. luckily you wouldn't have to go through baggage claim because packing light was easy when you just needed two nice outfits for an event and casual clothes for heading to and from shoots. you thanked the flight attendants and put your sunglasses on and hoped your big hair would cover your face so that paparazzi wouldn't notice you. last thing you would need is the tabloids writing about your travels and for tommy to see it and ruin the surprise. you and your coworker molly flagged down a taxi and headed to the hotel room. once checked into your room you took a quick nap and then headed into the shower to get ready to see tommy.

saturday night 6:45| august 1987
the show would be starting within the next half hour and you made your way through the long corridors looking for tommy's dressing room. while walking you saw a familiar face.

"nikki! hey!" you said excited while waving

"hey y/n" nikki said with a hug

"how are you?" you said as he basically squeezed the breath out of you.

"good. good. hey so what are you doing here tonight? tommy didn't mention anything about you coming." he replied as he let go of you.

"i thought it would be nice to surprise him, since i'm in nyc the same time as him due to work." you smiled

"oh nice. well tommy has been missing you so i'm sure he will be super happy."

"i hope."

"well nice seeing you y/n, i'm sure we will all hang after the show. enjoy it!" nikki said before continuing his walk.

you finally reached tommy's dressing room. you brushed the hair out of your face and with a smile you opened the door.

"hey baby i-"

your face fell

tommy looked up and make eye contact with you. his face fell.

"tommy are you fucking kidding me??" you screamed.

you tossed your drink at the two who were obviously just having sex.

"babe it's not what it looks like!" tommy frantically said as he stumbled to get his pants on.

"really tommy? then what is it? because it looks to me like you were just fucking some groupie slut." you shouted in anger.

the girl then ran out of the room with her dress covering her breasts. you stared her down as she scurried out.

"babe please don't leave me, please i love you." tommy said as he held your shoulders in his hands.

"tommy you fucking slut. you couldn't be faithful to your fiancé? shows how much i meant to you." you rolled your eyes as you pushed his arms off of you.

"babe, please let's talk."

"tommy i don't know what there is to talk about. you cheated. end of story."

you then quickly took off the beautiful ring tommy gave to you months before and chucked it at him.

"babe-"

"tommy we're done"

you turned around swiftly then slammed the door in his face as you left with tears running down your face. the staff around put their heads down as you stormed off

as you were walking down the hall vince saw you in pain as he was leaning up against the wall flirting with a backup singer.
"you know what baby, hold that thought." he said as he quickly walked after you.
the backup dancer looked shocked and annoyed for his quick absence.

"y/n! what's wrong are you okay?" he expressed with concern.

"ask your fucking drummer"

he nodded and pulled you into a tight hug.
you started to cry harder to which vince just pet your hair.
"i'm sorry y/n, it will get better"

"i don't know if it will" you bawled into his shoulder.

"shhh don't say that. let me get you a driver" he said as he walked you out towards the back entrance.

he flagged down his driver and told him where to take you. you rolled down the window with tear stained cheeks.

"call us tomorrow if you need anything y/n. okay?"

you nodded.

the driver then went into route to your hotel. you watched the traffic and the people as you replayed what just happened in your mind.

you just cried.

a/n
sorry if u didn't like the last one or this one.
i apologize that these are so long.
i plan on variation in length in the next ones.
i do take requests.
i might do a pt2 in the future to this cuz y not.

-L 🤙🏽