rockstar|V.N

sometime in the summer of 1981
you had been in bed for quite a while when you suddenly were interrupted by the continuous ringing of the phone sitting on your nightstand. you rubbed your eyes and grabbed the phone.

"hello?" you said with a groggy voice.

"y/n!" the familiar voice shouted

you quickly pulled the phone away from your ear as tommy excitedly rambled into the phone.

"listen tommy it's-" you looked at the clock "2:30 in the morning, i'm gonna need you to tone it down okay?"

"oh shit you are right my bad, listen what i'm trying to say is that you are my oldest friend and not to go soft on you but it would really mean a lot if you could come to my band practice tomorrow afternoon and tell me what you think."

"yes tommy i will come with"

"thanks y/n, you are the best! i'll pick you up tomorrow okay? dude this is sweet i can't wait for you to meet the guys, dude i swear you will dig nikki he's honestly-"
tommy continued to ramble.

"tommy man, i love you but tell me on the ride over okay? it's 2:30. go to sleep" you sighed.

"alright. see you tomorrow, er i mean later today?"

"yeah tommy, later today."

with that you hung up the phone and rolled back over to sleep as you let out a chuckle.

that afternoon
you stood in front of your bathroom mirror adding the final sprays of hairspray into your hair when you were interrupted by tommy barging into your apartment. without saying a word he came into the bathroom, gave u a kiss on the top of your head and headed straight to the fridge.

boys, you thought as you heard him rummaging through the fridge.

"aw gross y/n, you only have one type of beer??" tommy sounded like a little boy whining about a toy.

"yes tommy, i told you i needed to go grocery shopping." you said coming out of the bathroom.

"fine. then hurry up let's head to the practice" he said enthusiastically grabbing your wrist.

as you entered the car tommy looked you dead straight in the eyes.

"okay y/n, ground rules"

you nodded

"don't be rude to mick, he's grumpy, old and will give you a hard time" he looked at you with wide eyes

"got it" you nodded

"nikki might be real down to business at first but trust me he's one hell of a guy when you get to know him."

you nodded

"and please y/n for the love of god, do not fuck vince okay??"

you looked at him confused

"dude listen, he's a total player and i don't want you to get hurt."

"i appreciate that tommy but i think i'll manage" you smiled

minutes later
"remember the rules?"

"yes tommy" you rolled your eyes

"hey don't get sassy i'm just making sure" he said with his hands in the air.

tommy opened the door and suddenly you were met by four pairs of eyes, three were the band mates and then who you assumed was someone's girlfriend.

"what's up dudes!" tommy came in shouting.

"hey drummer" the tall man said.

"alright guys this is y/n my longtime friend"