Chapter 10 - Amy's mate

I looked at where the voice was coming from to see Elliot with his eyes fixated on Amy.

Amy took a few steps back to look at Elliot, I saw her face hold a slight amount of admiration before her eyebrows furrowed in confusion "Who are you? " she asked.

"Elliot," he said, as he took a step towards her.

"I'm Amy" she replies, as she looks down at her feet a blush creeping onto her cheeks.

"Your human?" Elliot states his thoughts aloud in a questioning tone.

"Yes," Amy says confused "am I not meant to be or something?" she adds in her normal sarcastic tone.

"Hey Amy," I say as she turns to look at me, "come on I'll explain" I add. As soon as she sees me she dashed towards me like a predator that has seen their prey, she throws her arms around me in a rib breaking hug.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!" she shouts.

"Amy... I.... can't... breath" I say to her in a breathless voice. She finally lets go of me, and I let the oxygen fill my lungs for a few moments.

"I'm sorry," I tell her in a sincere voice.

"Come with me I'll explain everything" and that is exactly what happened.

-5 minutes later-

"Woah" is all Amy says after my explanation

"Yeah, it's been a crazy few days," I say as I sigh, she just laughs in response.

"So lemme get this straight." she says as she looks up at me "You're a werewolf, you've met your soulmate that Elliot guy is my soulmate, and someones been drugging you ?!"

"Yeah and now we are going on a shopping trip with this really nice girl I met because... I have no clothes with me"

"YAY SHOPPING TRIP" she squeals. After a few moments, her excitement dies down as she says

"But one quick thing, what are we meant to do with your mom?"

"Tell her I'm staying at yours, I'll figure something out ok?"

"Ok... but she's your mom"

"They found the inhibitor in the pills mom was giving me, she may be the person behind this"

"But why? she was the one who found you" Amy replied

"I don't know, but I've gotta keep my distance for now ok?"

"Ok," she says showing me a grin, but I know my best friend and I can see behind her expression that she's doubting all this.

"READY TO GO SHOPPING" Gemini's voice booms.

"ready" I reply jumping up. 

---------------------------------------------------

Dear readers,

Thanks everyone for reading ! I really appreciate it x please leave a vote if you enjoyed and comment your thoughts :). Love you all.

Ella