Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Adrian's POV

Staring into the ceiling I cursed the men that made me feel like this. Yes I felt delicious all over except for the fact that I was sore all over as well. Damn those wonderful men of mines who were currently still asleep with their arms wrapped around me. I wanted to get up and get some breakfast but I didn't want to wake them or get up.

All I could do right now was talk to myself. So that's exactly what I did. I sat there talking to myself about whatever came to mind but then my mind started drifting to everything that had been happening lately. I knew that I should have been trying to enjoy my time away from all the crazy but I just couldn't help it.

I started to think about all that Michael had put me through just in the last few months. It was enough to make me want to cry. I didn't understand why anybody would ever do something so horrible to me. I get that he was crazier than crazy itself but why did he have to latch onto me like that? Why couldn't he be crazy for someone else?

"If you keep frowning like that then you'll get frown lines and I know you don't want that babe." Paul whispered in my ears. Looking at him sideways I realized that his eyes were closed and for a second I was scared wondering how he knew that I was frowning until I saw him peek at me out of one eyes.

A smirk broke out on his face as he leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. Slowly climbing out of the bed so that he wouldn't wake Alex he walked out the room that we were in and out of my sight. With him gone the only person left to wake up was Alex.

I loved to watch him sleep because it was the only time he was truly himself. He would whimper and twitch in his sleep. His hair would fall over his face messily and he would make faces as he slept. Everything about him was so cute when he was sleep and when he was awake he was cold and calculating and it was a huge turn on to seem him so serious.

Snuggling up to him I wrapped his arm tightly around his waist while draping one leg over his. He turned in towards me pulling me close to him. Wincing at the overall pain of him moving me I settled back against him.

"Alex...Alex you can't spend all day in bed babe."

"Why not?" He mumbled into my hair.

"Because we're in a beautiful place and I want to go out and enjoy the day with my boyfriends."

"Meh...last night was fun. Can't we just spend all day in bed?"

"HELL NO! My ass hurts and I'll be lucky if I can just get out of bed without wincing every three seconds. You two know how to really make me feel good but I cannot take it back to back."

"You're such a drama queen Adrian."

"And you're just a big puppy..."

"What? What does that even mean?"

"When you sleep you whimper like a cute little puppy."