Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Adrian's POV

The sheet was draped across the tops of the two chairs on one side of the bed and pinned to the wall closets to the bed. The other two sheets were pinned to the first sheet and draped over the other two chairs that I had set up on the other side of the bed. I had successfully created a fort while my two boyfriends went downstairs to make me something yummy to eat for lunch. I had also written a note that said “No Boys Allowed!” which didn’t really make sense considering I was a guy. Oh well…

“What is this?” Alex asked in confusion.

“He’s built a fort in our bedroom.” Paul spoke slowly trying to understand me.

“Isn’t it cool?” I screamed from the inside of the fort. The sheets were stretched out over the bed so if you lay down or sat down on the floor you’d have a perfect amount of space to move around without knocking over everything. I moved the T.V. right in front of it so that we could watch something while we relaxed here for the day. The weather had taken a turn for the worse after last night.

It was storming outside. It wasn’t extremely bad but we didn’t want to go outside knowing how bad it was outside. So we planned to just stay inside under the covers and just relax together. Shaking his head Paul simply bent down so that he was practically bent in half as he walked slowly and carefully inside the fort. He sat the food on the bed then sat on the floor letting out a huge breath, bending his back sending a cracking sound echoing through the room.

“Wow…Are you really that old Paul?” I asked teasingly to which he just shot me a deathly look before snatching the food off the bed and holding it to his side away from me.

“Apologize or you get none.” He spoke sternly.

“Aww….but I want some. I’m so hungry!” I moaned as on cue my stomach grumbled letting out a vicious sounding gurgle. Alex laughed at my plight as he crouched down on the bed above us with the rest of the food in his hands. He passed it down to Paul before sliding down the front of the bed and down to the floor sitting in between me and the man keeping the food away from me.

“Please Paul?” I whined.

“Apologize first.”

“OKAY! I take it back you’re not old now give me food!” I shouted at him rubbing my stomach hungrily.

"That didn't sound very convincing..." Alex added from next to me as I tried to reach over him to get to the food.

"Shut up Alex!" I hissed glaring at him. Can't he tell how hungry I am? How dare he deny me food? Rising up on my knees I crawled closer to Paul in a seductive manner letting my hips swish from side to side behind me. Placing my hands on his knees I pulled myself closer to his face my eyes instantly locking in on his lips.

"I'm very sorry Paul." His eyes drifted down to my moving lips.