Introduction

A/n: Hi so this is my first book so sorry if I messed it up. Please you can help me to improve and y'all can write to me and please don't mind the grammar errors. Anyway enjoy!

Y/n pov

I have been a fan of YUNGBLUD for now two years and finally managed to get tickets for his concert. Since I live in Canada he doesn't come here that often and I've been dying to meet him. So the show is in a couple of days and my BFF and I need to prepare. So i decided to text my bestie.

y/n❤🔗💞
Yo bitch can you come over we need to prepare for the show!?!?

Bestie🖤🖇💖
I'll be there in 20min see ya byyyyeee

y/n❤️🔗💞
Ok bitch be ready my outfit is 🔥

Bestie🖤🖇💖
So is mine!!!!!🔥💫

(Skip to when her friend is there, because i'm lazy)

I was watching Brooklyn 99 when I heard the door bell ring.

Aida (your best friend) pov

I was done walking and I rang the door bell not long after y/n opened it. She basically jumped on me.

''If it isn't my bestie!!!'' She shout really excited to see me.

''Is it brooklyn 99 you're watching ?'' I say with a fake anger tone as I walk in.

"Don't worry it's an old episode I wouldn't dare watch a new one without you." She says while giggling.

She then closed the tv and went to her room while I followed her. I see y/n open her closet I just stand there in shock, her outfit was way better than mine.

 I see y/n open her closet I just stand there in shock, her outfit was way better than mine

(Your outfit for the concert )

y/n pov

Aida is looking pretty shock by my outfit so I decided to ask to see what she would be wearing. But now i'm the shock one.

(Aida's outfit for the concert)She has always been a bit softer than me on her look but I got to admit it's pretty lit

She has always been a bit softer than me on her look but I got to admit it's pretty lit. Aida is looking at me with a devilish smile.

''Why are you looking at me like that?''I ask laughing nervously.
''Are you thinking about the same thing as me right now?'' She ask her smile getting bigger. ''Dying our hair and then netflix!!!'' She shout. She then start running around as I laugh. But soon come back with some boxes of dyes and point for a chair for me to sit on. When she is finished with my hair she passes me a mirror and I litterally chocked on my water.

(Your hair)I could see that she was scared of my reaction but I quickly rassure her that I love it and it's now her turn

(Your hair)
I could see that she was scared of my reaction but I quickly rassure her that I love it and it's now her turn. I took my time and used more than one color and I passe her the mirror and her jaw dropped.

(Her hair)''BITCH I LOVE IT!!!'' She yell pretty loudly I laugh at her as she realise what she said

(Her hair)
''BITCH I LOVE IT!!!'' She yell pretty loudly I laugh at her as she realise what she said. ''I didn't mean to say bitch or did I? I don't know but it's perfect thanks'' She giggle while hugging me.