11 minutes (part 2)

y/n pov

Dom was recording the video with Ash so I decided to surprise him by passing by but I got an awful view of what was going on when I walked in. That BiTcH just kissed dom i could feel the tears streaming down my face my vision was getting blurry. "Come on we better get out of here" Sophie said to me through her teeth I could tell she was as upset and angry as me. I got out of there and ran as fast as I could and as far as I could I went to the hotel and packed my things back up. "what are you doing" I can't live with someone that cheat on me so I'm leaving to go back to Canada wanna come?" "YESSSSSSSS" "sorry I just love the snow" she said "no worry" I said while giggling trough my tears. there was a knock on the door and everything went silent.

Dom's pov

I was filming the video with Halsey when she started to get closer to my face she kissed me and I tried to push her off me but it was too late from the corner of my eye I could see y/n crying. "fook" I mumbled under my breath because I couldn't get up or anything I needed to finish that damn video. ( time skip to the knock on the door.) "Please let me at least explain" I begged "There's nothing to explain I'm taking my stuff and going back to Canada with Sophie and you and I IT'S OVER!" She snapped back while sobbing. She walked past me and Sophie stopped "may I have a little talk with you dom?" I nodded and y/n walked away. "SO LOOK AT HER SHE IS FOOKIN CRYIN BECAUSE OF YOU DOM SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOU GO OUT THERE AND KISS THAT BITCH YOU ARE ONE SON OF A BITCH." "bu..." I get cut off " I thought you were a good guy dom but you let her down after a fookin trauma and break her heart you don't deserve her now I hope you have 'fun' with that whore of yours" she flips her hair back dramatically and walks away.

Halsey pov

"YOU ARE ONE SON OF A BITCH" I heard someone yell I look over the corner of a wall to see Sophie I think yelling at dom i smirk and listen to her screaming at him and smirk. once she is finished I act like I care and try to comfort dom. "ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT" he screams at me great everyone is in such a great mood right now "Well if she left you because we 'kissed' for a video purpose maybe she isn't meant for you I mean she was probably expecting it anyway." I say on a calm tone I try to hug him and he hug back. I cheer in my mind yes now I can make that little bitch jealous.

a/n: Hi everyone so I know that I post short chapters but it's easier for me to post short chapters every day but I make sure that they are almost 500 words each (which is still a lot trust me) I hope you understand this and don't hate me for posting small chapters~ D.H.