Sassy

Y/n POV
"Who is your mate though" I ask Colson while giggling. " not quite sure you know him but it's yungblud" I let out a small gasp while giving a look at Sophie who was still staring at me. Colson obviously didn't understand since I didn't tell him what happened so I just said " oh I think I know him" a bit too quickly but he decided to let it flop.

Dom pov
He didn't hung up the phone and I was weirdly interested bc i recognize a voice in the background it was y/n well fook. I decided to hung up bc i was so pissed off.

Colson pov( sorry for all the POV changes but I really want to include every point of view)
Y/n seemed weird about dom but I guess it was nothing over all I was too fucking excited for this collab with him and Travis freakin Barker. "Oh that's nice so you can come with me at the studio in a week for it!" I said excitedly she looked taken back but said yes anyway.
(1 week later brought to you by Craft peanut butter)
Y/n pov
Today was the day the boys were doing a collab and I gotta say I'm still not over dom like I mean it's freakin yungblud I'm never gonna be over him. I sighed while looking at my wardrobe I could dress nice and make him jealous yeah that's a good idea right? "Sophie get your ass over here I need fashion advice pls!!!" I yell from my room in a minute she was in my door frame and I was explaining my plan to her. " you wanna dress sexy,classy,sassy?" She asked " can't we make a mix" I giggled she took a good look at my clothes then started to throw an outfit at me.

(Your outfit^^^)She was still staring at my wardrobe so I decided to say something "you know if you find something you like it's all yours" I say while dressing up

(Your outfit^^^)
She was still staring at my wardrobe so I decided to say something "you know if you find something you like it's all yours" I say while dressing up. "Yay" she said before pulling out an outfit.

(Her outfit^^^😍) We chatted a little while dressing up and putting on some makeup

(Her outfit^^^😍)
We chatted a little while dressing up and putting on some makeup. "Ok i think we are ready" she said and at that moment the doorbell rang. "Coming" I yelled struggling to put on my shoes. Once we were at the studio colson walked a bit faster than us so I took that moment to whisper to Sophie "go get your man" and she looked at me shocked. "It's so obvious that you're crushing on him so go get him I mean look at you you're absolutely perfect"I whisper at her again she smiled softly and simply replied " act like you moved on he will be begging for you" and with a wink she walked over to colson. I walked in the studio with a little hair flip keeping my head up and looking towards the couch not even glancing at dom who was singing.