Drunk at the concert

y/n pov

I woke up to dom trying to sneak out of bed so I acted like I was still sleeping because I'm lazy but I didn't except him to change in front of me. A vision I can not forget, he was so hot in his pink boxers damn. "You know you're bad at lying luv." he whispered just loud enough for me to hear it. "Crap am I that bad?" I whispered back. "yes and now it's your turn,since you watched me I get to watch you right?" he said while sitting on the bed, I nodded my head and started to undress and putted on my clothes for the day dom was looking at me with a smirk and I just rolled my eyes at him, was I catching feelings oh no not again. "so who's down for a morning beer" dom shouted while getting in the kitchen I looked at Mikey and Adam and they just give me a reassuring look meaning he does that a lot." well I'm down what about you guys?" Aida nodded while getting and another and it went on and on until she pulls out two green wig and carrots costumes.(the boys are doing sound check) we putted on the costumes and we went to the concerts we got some weird look but around the middle of the show there was a big mush pit and some how we ended up it the middle we looked at each other then throw it back.

(After the concert sorry I'm lazy)

dom's pov

"you two were stealing my spotlight weren't you?" I say to y/n and aida while they dressed up with they're normal clothes. We laughed a little then y/n got tired and went to bed so I followed her. As she was about to put her headphones on again I stopped her asking her to hear what she was listening to. I heard one of my songs come out of her phone at a low volume it was the unplugged version of anarchist and I saw my guitar not that far away."would you prefer me to sing live for ya luv?" she nodded and I got up and started singing but as she was starting to get sleepy she received a text.

y/n pov

dom was singing softly and I was slowly drifting off but I heard my phone buzz I let out a small sight and got it out.

Unknown

no time no see huh?

I got pale and immediately felt dizzy and everything went black.

a/n: so I I'm probably just going to write small chapters now because it's easier and it takes less time but I'm trying my best to update every day. Thanks for understanding and I hope you all enjoy this so far!