Betrayal

summary:

The boys needed to know about y/n past but she wouldn't want to but what if it was Zach again who kidnap her maybe she was already dead what am I going to do??? I decided to say that I was tired and go back to my room I was starting to get paranoid but at the same time she deserved what she was getting Zach was a good guy he just lost his mind on y/n he deserve much better. He deserved someone like me. But I got snapped out of my thoughts by Mikey great. "Hey sweetheart you stormed off and I was wondering if there was something we didn't know" he said while trying to move closer to me huh sweetheart really. "Hmm actually y/n never opened up about her past but I guess it's now my job to tell you guys." I said while pushing him away and walking towards the living room thingy. I told them the story of Zach and everything but I putted it in different way to make it seem like she was a slag.

Dom's pov

I couldn't believe what Aida was saying she seem like a toxic friend but what she said wasn't right y/n got abused she didn't cheat on Zach. I connected the dots and got the idea that she might have been kidnap I needed to save her. "Look the only bad person I see here is you get lost bitch you should support her not treat her like a slag." I snapped she didn't expect it "I'm gonna get you back we'll see then who will laugh" she mumbled under her breath before getting off the bus. "ok we need a plan I think y/n got kidnap by Zach because he stalked her I think I sa him before I thought he was a paparazzi but seems like he wasn't." I said they nodded and we sat there all night thinking of a plan I was sobbing quietly what if it was too late?

Y/n pov

I woke up in a weirdly familiar room "oh my princess is finally up I see" a disgusting voice said from a corner of the room. I tried to get up ready to kick his ass but to my surprise I was tied to the bed. "You bastard" I shouted at him he didn't like that I guess because he walked towards the bed angrily. "Do you know what I do to bad girls like you?" He said with a devilish smirk.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING SEXUAL ABUSE IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE READING THIS PLS PASS TO THE NEXT CHAPTER⚠️

He approached the bed and got on top of me he started ripping my shirt then my pants throwing them to the floor. "Please Zach dont do this" I begged him almost crying but it was to late he already had two fingers inside me I felt his nails digging  in me it hurt then he added a finger and an other and an other until his full hand was in me I cried out of pain. then he stopped only to strip down of his cloth and thrusting into  me once he was done he throw me in the basement and attached me to bed in it leaving me only in my bra and panties.

Aida's pov

So I was a bitch huh well see about that.

Aida

Hi Zach I heard you got her want some help with it even tho I still don't understand why your loosing your time with her.

Zach

I want her to suffer If you know what I mean and why do you even care?

Aida

I care because I love you Zach I always did you deserve someone like me not a slag like her.

Zach

Well if you love me get your ass over here and fuck me.

Aida

I'll be there as soon as I can I want you so bad.

A/n: hi so sorry for this weird chapter but it will make sense later hope you all liked it!