'don't let it get to your head' -

"Guys, Micah is asking me to send him some photos," Penny said thoughtfully while looking at herself in the mirror. Darna and Penny were staying over at my place for the weekend.

'Sila's bedroom'

'Sila's bedroom'

"Just send him some in your cute ass pajamas," Darna winked munching on some flaming hot cheetos.

"Yeah, but I don't know," Penny sighed, flushing a little.

"Are you asking for some tips?" I chuckled and she gasped bashfully. Classic Penny.

"Come on girl," Darna rolled her eyes, also rolling onto my bed on her tummy. "Think from the pussy!"

"Oh shut the fuck up!" I hit Darna with a pillow making her grunt.

"You guys! You aren't helping!" Penny complained putting her hands on her hips. "Micah's waiting!"

"I can't be bothered to give you anymore dating lessons, Penny," Darna smirked, her mouth full of cheetos.

"I can," I said getting off my bed and walking to Penny. "You look perfect Penny. And besides, Micah is going to like you however you look."

She shook her head. "I know, I just want to be a little sexy for him you know. It's not like we haven't slept together but its been so long since I've seen him."

I nodded, quite understanding. "Here."

Taking my phone, I pulled down at my shirt, revealing my shoulder and snapped a picture biting my lower lip.

"Look," I said showing it to Penny. "Just take something like that and add a little flirty message."

"Fuck, you're hot," Penny punched my shoulder making me laugh in reply.

"You seem to have some experience," Darna said playfully. "I bet you sent all those pictures to Dylan."

"Yeah, right," I rolled my eyes, sliding down onto my bed again while Penny proceeded to take a couple selfies for Micah. "We haven't even been texting much. All he does is just talk about the stupid project."

"Woah woah," Darna laughed. "I thought projects were your thing."

"They are. Its just I thought he would actually want to be friends with me, you know." I sighed.

"You said he has a girlfriend," Penny said making a pouty face into her camera.

"Ew, don't do that," Darna cringed. "Pouts are so last year."

"Ugh fine!"

"Yeah, that's what he told me," I added ignoring their little back and forth.

"Or maybe that's what he wanted you to think," Darna smiled wiping the cheetos crumbs off her hands onto her pajamas.

"That's fucking stupid."

"Girl, he wanted to seem desirable," she explained. She was the expert after all. "I mean who is this girlfriend? Unless she is just some girl who he is dating online, we haven't ever seen him hang around any girl."

"Hmm, you are right," I said thoughtfully. He actually kept more to himself.

"Damn right I am," Darna threw herself back on my bed and let out a sigh of relief. "I am going to sleep."

"Pfft," Penny scoffed making her spot onto the bed. "She just wants us to think that so she can sext all night while we are asleep."

"Sext?!" I raised my eyebrows. "I thought you broke up with Cameron."

"Its not Cameron," Darna smirked not even embarrassed slightly at Penny's sudden accusation.

"And yet she couldn't bother giving me any tips," Penny shook her head. Her phone pinged and her eyes went big as soon as she looked her phone screen. "Oh my fuck."

"What?!" Darna and I asked, with curiosity.

"Nothing," she giggled nervously and darted away, sliding down onto the mattress I had laid down for her. "You guys carry on."

I looked at Darna and she mouth 'pussy' to me making me chuckle.

She closed her eyes, ready to fall asleep while it was my turn to check my phone. 0 messages. A sudden wave of loneliness swept over me and I was urged to text Miller even though I probably shouldn't have.

But I ended up texting Dylan instead.

Sila: You up?

My heart pounded against my chest waiting for his reply. If he didn't, it would be so embarrassing to be left on read.

Dylan: Yeah, sup?

He replied after exactly 10 minutes and it was too precise to not be on purpose. I waited for a couple minutes before texting back, not wanting to seem too eager to text him.

Sila: Oh, nothing just can't sleep.

Dylan: Me neither.

Sila: What you up to?

Dylan: Just watching rick and morty. You?

Sila: I had my friends over, but they're asleep.

Dylan: Lol so a sleepover yeah?

Sila: Lol yes. They took it literal.

Dylan: So have you thought about the topic for our project?

Sila: Not yet. Have you?

Dylan: No, i was hoping you'd have something since you're the smart one.

Sila: Haha, nice try

Dylan: Lol no, I am serious.

Sila: Well, thanks for the pressure

Dylan: No pressure lol

It took me a couple minutes to think of a reply to that but he texted me again making my heart jump to the ceiling.

Dylan: What's the deal between you and John Miller?

Sila: Oh he's my ex.

Dylan: Damn, i thought you weren't the dating type

Sila: What is that supposed to mean?

Dylan: No i mean its one of the reasons why i never talked to you

Sila: Huh???

Dylan: Just thought you wouldnt go out with me

I stared at my screen open mouthed unable to comprehend what he had just said to me.

Dylan: Just kidding lol don't let it get to your head. I have a girlfriend

What the fuck?