proposing

Thomas:

you were at a party for Johns wedding, he insisted you come, he squeezes you hand as you stand behind him letting him talk to some people. When the man he was talking to leaves he turns to face you giving you a kiss.

"Love you." he whispers.

" Love you too." You smile letting him kiss you again with a big smile on his face.

" Can everyone please have a seat" You hear John say from on the stage. He takes your hand leading you to table with Arthur and his wife and Michael sitting across from you.

"I just want to thank everyone for coming and anyone who helped us with getting here, it was so much fun to make this possible and i'm excited to see what will happen next. He says. "We worked really hard to get here and i think its my Favourite wedding I've been to so thank you to anyone who stood by our side and supported us." John says. You clap as he points to Thomas, Thomas smiles taking his spot on the stage. You smirk.

"Hello thanks for everyone who came today like John said thank you for your support and anyone who made this wedding possible we are so excited to know what happens next in this story of life and it is all worth it but there's something else i need to ask." He sets down his drink. "i know you all know my wonderful girlfriend Y/N and how much she means to me, she was a huge inspiration and is a huge supporter of me and i don't know what i would do without her." He smiles wider taking something small from his pocket you blush smiling at him. "I know you don't like to be called out but i wanted this to special and i didn't know how else to do it , I don't want to spend another minute without you, Y/N will you marry me?" He says getting down on one knee, you smile walking to the stage.

"Of course." You say tears in yours eyes he wipes them away kissing you and slipping the ring on your finger

" You say tears in yours eyes he wipes them away kissing you and slipping the ring on your finger

John:

He swings your hand back and forth as you walk along the abandoned beach.

"I feel like i'm in a movie." You smile looking at the sunset.

"I feel like it's a dream." He replies admiring your teal dress and your hair curled, you feel your cheeks get red, you can't help but smile at John in a white button down shirt and jeans carrying his shoes and you carrying yours as you walk in the shallow water.

"i love you so much Y/N"

"love you to John-boy" You say leaning and stealing a kiss

"I don't know what i would do without you in my life, I don't want to even think about it, I love waking up to your smile and your beautiful eyes and your hair always smells like strawberries you make me happy."

"Awe John!" You say leaning you head on his shoulder. He lets you hand go and kneels down in the sand.

"Y/N I meant everything i say and i want to be your only one, i want to be your husband and i want you  to be my wife. Will you marry me?"