As you leave for honeymoon

A/N:You have all changed into your favourite dress that you own or if you don't own dressed just your favourite one you wish you could own.

Tommy:

as you walked from the venue hand in hand and in your new dress the guests cheered making an aisle for you two to walk through. They all  clapped and threw roses at you guys. just as you get to the car Tommy gives you a hug kiss and the crowd gets even louder. You then get into the car and you leave to go off on your honeymoon.

John:

As you and John walk from your wedding venue the guests are setting paper lanterns into the sky lighting it up. The perfect dark blue sky. You and John were so excited for your honeymoon. You kissed John as you two set off a lantern into the stars. The crowd cheers as you then turn and make your way to the car that Micheal had rented specially for this occasion. He helped you in and he got in the drivers side and as you left the glow in the dark paint that your siblings had put on the car was shining like the stars.

Arthur:

Arthur took your smaller hand in his larger one and smiled as the crowd had sparklers in their hands and created a tunnel. Their lights made everything more and more special for you two. Arthur has also got a limo to get you to your honeymoon in that you still don't know about. The driver door but before you got in Arthur planted and huge kiss on your lips his hands on your waist and dipped you down. The crowd got louder and then you two got in.

Micheal:

When you walked from the reception hall smiling as wide as you could the guests had paper doves that they threw in the air.

"we're married!"Micheal yells giving your hand a kiss. You giggle as paper flew everywhere around you. Micheal had gotten a classic car with the classic cans on the back and streamers that said on the window just married. He helps you in the convertible and you guys are on your way to your honeymoon.