Bachelor Party

Thomas:

I shove a piece of pizza in my mouth and sit on the floor next to John who was playing with Arthur and Michael on COD.

"No! That's cheating!"Michael  yells in his brummy accent that got thicker. I laugh at him as I pull out my phone but Johnny-dogs come up behind taking from me.

"We agreed no phones remember no girlfriends,no fiancee."He says putting it in a shoe box and kicking it under the couch.

"But-"

"No!"He chuckles picking up a controller.

"It's so fair! You just suck!" John laughs as i see Michael's character fall to the ground virtual blood blasting from his chest.

"Get ready Arthur!"John laughs leaning back in ease. I laugh louder seeing John's character getting sniped by Arthur in a building.

"I'm ready John any time now."Arthur mocks. John rolls his eyes as his character re-spawns. This was all I wanted for a Bachelor party just time with the guys. Jeremiah plops himself down next to me chuckling at John's avatar getting sniped again. John groans as Jeremiah takes his controller as i shove another bite of pizza in my mouth.

"Let the pro come in step aside chump."Jeremiah teases taking John's spot.

John:

I knocked on Tommy's door not knowing what to expect for my Bachelor party they haven't told me anything and i was a little scared. Tommy answered with a smile wiped on his face he was dressed in a black suit.

"Oh God."I say

"I know don't I look good?"He laughs calling the boys over who were all dressed up in jackets.

"You promised nothing crazy!"I say.

"Promise is still on"Tommy says grabbing my arm and throwing me into a black limo that had just pulled up. I get in unwillingly. The lights were dimmed and there was a pole in the middle.

"Tommy?"I say looking over to Tommy who was pouring us drinks from the front. The driver pulls out and we are on our way to somewhere I didn't know about. When we got out I didn't Know what to think. We were at a club. I sigh as the boys push me into the blue lit club. Arthur smiles as he orders us drinks and they're passed to us they were shots. I gulp mine down it burning on the way down. After about four of those strong shots I was drunk.

Arthur:

"Oh no."I groan opening the door to five guys standing there with black bags on their back full of something and wearing all black. They get in and Michael goes to the bathroom and Johnny-dogs goes to my bedroom grabbing me a black hoodie.

"Oh god."I repeat as he hands it to me. Michael comes from the bathroom his bag bigger. John throws me one as turns on a light in the house to make it look like i was home. Y/N was staying at her sisters,

"Lets go!"Tommy says grabbing my arm as we leave.

"Where are we going?"I ask throwing the hoodie on and following them out.

"You'll find out."Jeremiah says getting in the car and driving. We soon arrived at the end of the block and I recognised it. I smile knowing where we were.

"Lets go!!"John yells opening the door and getting out I just followed leaving my hood up. Bags were still on their backs oddly shaped but full. We were at Paul's block. Now I knew what we were doing. When we got in front of his house they opened their bags handing me four rolls of dunny roll(Toilet paper). All I can do is try and laugh silently. Jeremiah starts to unroll his and throw it on the house. The rest of them do the same and i follow suit. The lights are on but we don't see him in the window. We laugh at each other smiling as more and more rolls fly on the trees and on the porch and the house. We see a figure go across the living room window.

"Shit!"John says pushing us all back to the car. We hear him yelling at us we run away laughing. After that we just had pizza. 

Michael:

"WOO!"I shouted taking another shot.

"We all have guns for hand Yeah!"Arthur sings along taking a drink of beer.

"We never put the safety on!"Tommy continues waving his arms in the air full attention to the bans called Twenty one pilots on the stage singing guns for hands.

"This is amazing!"I shout dancing with everyone else. I feel a hand come up behind me handing me a beer. I happily take it drinking the Irish beer slowly.

"Da da da da da da!"I sang with my cousin who was bouncing up and down with the rest of the crowd. When the song is over everyone shouts.

"Attention!"I hear Arthur say from behind us in the small venue,standing on a bar chair.

"This guy is getting married tomorrow!!"He yells pointing to me! the crowd cheers as i feel Isaiah hit me lightly on the shoulder.

"Have fun with married life man!"Tyler from the band yelled down from the stage. He was laughing at Arthur who almost fell of the chair.

When we were walking through the halls to our hotel room we were all drink as hell.

"Hold on."Tommy laughs running down the hall and knocking on a random door and running back down swaying back and forth as we hurried into out suite. John laughs at him he falls on the couch kicking off his boots. I follow suit only to fall onto the floor.