Melkor x Psycho!Human!Reader

The smell of smoke fills your lungs, making a bit difficult to breathe but nothing you could handle

The smell of smoke fills your lungs, making a bit difficult to breathe but nothing you could handle. Before you were a sea of massive orcs and other horrible creatures training like dogs, fighting each other.

A wicked smile spread through your lips as you see one of the orcs fall down the dirty ground, black blood spilling everywhere. The others stop and look to the death partner lying on the floor.

"Let him be an example of his weakness!" You snarl to them, seeing the most horrifying creature tremble before you. Looking at you with fear in their black eyes. You walk down the stones steps slowly, your e/c eyes studying every orc in front of you. "Your Dark Lord had asked me to train his miserable army since none of you could bring him victory!" You stop in front of a massive orc, noticing his eyes full of disgust towards you.

"And what a human girl like you could teach us?" he growls, spiting to your feet.

Your smile becomes even more wicked and lets out a chilling laugh, making the orc look down at you confused. You pull your dagger quickly and cut off both of his large hands, forcing a painful cry escape from his rough lips.

The other orc looks at you with wide eyes, seeing your face taint with black blood.

"You fucking slut!" the handless orc scream, looking down to his hands lying on the floor.

You grab a fist of his dirty hair and force his head up, making him look at you in the eyes. "You're right! I'm a slut but I'm a kinda different slut." you let out a giggle and rub the sharp blade on his cheek, opening a small cut there. "I'm a slut for blood!" with that you put the blade in the corner of his mouth and slice open, making him a new smile.

His screams and whimpers were like music for your ears, making your giggles even louder. Suddenly, the orcs beside you gasp and kneel down. You lift your head and your smile grew even more as you see your beloved Dark Lord walking towards you, with Sauron close behind.

"I see that you're having fun, Y/n." his voice was husky and deep, making you shiver in excitement. His dark eyes looking the bloody mess that you made with amusement, a smirk on his lips. The light of the silmarils made his sharp features accent, showing all his beautiful pale skin.

"This orc was a little dull so I put a smile on his face!" you said happily, letting go of the orc's hair which made him fall on the ground with a whimper.

Melkor let out a chuckle and clean some of the black blood from your cheek, putting two fingers under your chin and lifting up. "You're such a kind person, my little human. Giving smiles to our lovely orcs!" he looks down to the whimpering handless orc and laugh. "I swear that I thought I've made you stronger...but oh well! Sauron!" he called, making the red-haired ainur step forward.

"Yes, Master?" he said calmly, waiting for his Lord orders.

"Throw this disgusting creature to your wolves! I'm sure that they will like him very much." Melkor said with a wicked smile on his face which made your pants wet from excitement.