Maglor x Shy!Reader

A relief sigh fell from your lips as you sit by the riverbank, delighted that you finally could be in this quiet place all by yourself.

You hate crowds of people, you always had. It made you feel dizzy and breathless, feeling they judging gaze on you since you aren't like the other beautiful elven maidens. Tall, slim, and with perfect heart shape face and sweet pouty lips. 

No, you were the opposite of that.

You are small with extra curves. You have a round face shape and your lips were excessively plump for an elf. Your mother was always making snarky comments about your fatness, telling the servants to put less food on your plate to see if you lose weight. But your older sister is way worse than your mother, always introducing you to the other Lords and Ladies as the black sheep of the family. It was because of that, that you stop going to the feasts and found that quiet spot by the riverbank.

The smooth sound of the water stream made your all body and mind relax, forgetting all the madness of your family and the cruel world. You rest your back on the tree behind and close your eyes, focusing on the beautiful sound around you.

Suddenly, you heard soft footsteps beside you. Your eyes shot open and you saw the one and only, Prince Maglor. 

"Oh? I'm sorry if I have disturbed you, My Lady." He says as he sees you sitting against an old tree. 

You quickly stood up and bow very awkwardly to him, your cheeks burning like the flames of Aulë forges. "M-My Prince!... N-No, you didn't disturb me. Huh... I was about to leave actually." You shutter.

He looks down at you with his perfect brow lift, seeing through your lies. "You don't need to leave just because I'm here, My Lady." He says with a delicate voice. "Actually, I would love that you stayed here with me. I need someone to judge the new songs that I created." He sits down and puts his harp on his lap. 

You stayed there awkwardly, swaying on your feet. You didn't know what to respond to that, you aren't good with people especially with royal ones. 

Maglor looks up to your in curiosity and pats the green grass beside him. "Come. Sit and relax, My Lady." He says with a soft smile.

Swallowing hard, you sit beside him very ungracefully. You look down to your hands, playing with the hem of your dress. Maglor grab his harp and began playing a soft melody, his slender fingers brushing the thin strings carefully. He took a deep breath and began to sing.

His voice was something that you had never heard before. It was full of passion and fire. You have heard that Maglor had a beautiful voice but you thought that was only your sister being exaggerated. 

You find yourself humming softly with him, your mind was clear and your body relaxed which was strange since you are in the presence of a Prince.