Eonwë x Modern!Reader

"I can't see shit!" you snarl under your breath as you drive your old car through a heavy storm

It has been a particularly awful day for you. When you got to your workplace in the morning, you were met by a tone of paperwork on your desk. By the lunch break, your boss had come to you and start yelling at you for something that your stupid coworker had done.

When you were preparing to drive home, a big storm broke. Pouring rain so heavy that you couldn't anything in the road. You were grumpy from your horrible day, all you wanted was to go home and have a lovely hot bath with a delicious wine to go with.

Your phone ringed, making you look down for a second. You took from your bag and look to the flat screen, seeing your boss number on it. A grunt fell from your lips and you throw your phone back to your bag.

"Whatever he needs, it will have to wait." you murmured.

You turn your gaze back to the road and a curse fell from your lips as you see the front of a massive truck in front of you. You don't know of what had happened next since you blacked out, only feeling a sharp pain on your stomach and hearing screams along with ambulance sirens.

—-

A soft hand cup your cheek gently, making you groan and turn away from the gentle touch.

"Just more five minutes!" you mumbled, trying to push the cover-up to your head but not finding it.

Your eyes shot open and you sit up, looking around with wide eyes. Remembering the awful pain on your stomach and the warm liquid falling from it. You look down and notice that there wasn't any wound on you, not even a single scratch. You were wearing a white sundress that goes down to your ankles.

"What the fuck?" you whisper quietly, confused.

"That's not very nice to say." a rich gentle voice sounded beside you, make you jump in surprise.

Beside you stood a beautiful man with long light brown hair. His eyes were radiate golden, something that you've never seen at anyone. The man was wearing some kind of armor, long delicate feathers coming out from his shoulder plates. Was he some kind of cosplayer? And why was he so close to you?

"Who are you?!" you asked, your voice firm.

The man stood up, his muscled body towering yours. "I think I'm the one who should make that question, Human," he said calmly.

"Human?! Excuse me but I have a name!" you said while standing up, trying to seem intimidating but failing since you were a tiny thing beside the massive man. You looked more a tiny angry chihuahua.

"Then enlighten me with your name, Human," he said with his brow lifted, a small smirk on his lips as he said human.

You roll your eyes and put your hands on your waist, puffing your chest. "I'm Y/n L/n! And who are you? And why are you cosplaying?" you said while looking up and down to his strange armor.