~38 ♡ End of Year

Leafy's POV~

The last day of school until Summer Break! Wow, a lot had happened. So many friendships and break-ups. I wonder why we were even allowed to do all of that stuff anyways. Oh well!

As the final class finished, and the bell rung, everyone dashed out except some. I decided to go with my friends! I walked over to the Losers, the group that was here from Day 1. School goes by so fast...

I quietly walked over, to see them holding some flyer. I realized it was for some camp called Camp BFB. "Hey guys, what's this?" I asked, making my presence known.

Nobody's POV~

Coiny glanced over to Leafy, grinning. "Hey! It's the new summer camp they have. They're inviting the whole school for free admission." He stated, as he showed Leafy the flyer. Leafy was ecstatic after reading it.

"Wait! You're all going?"

"Yeah! I heard even Snowball and Pencil were invited, for some reason." Pin responded. "Well, according to Leafy.. Pencil isn't so bad. Not sure about Snowball." Firey stated, sort of intrigued over their plans for the summer.

"Snowball's part of my friend group, we're chill like that. Not sure if 8-Ball's ever coming back though." Coiny stated, "Well.. To my account, I think you can have a cabin up to 8, minimum 7 so they should be just fine."

"Yeah, what Clock said. Anyways, I gotta go. Cya!" Cake said, before walking off to where he lived. Everyone else waved, talking to each other before splitting up. Leafy was very excited.

A new adventure with the same people, who knows what awaits them? She better get packing!

--
end.
Sorry for one abrupt ending, im terrible at writing good books. I promise the sequel (WILL BE REAL THIS TIME) will be much better!

ALSO. BFB 16. I COULDN'T FUCKING SLEEP BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID EPISODE.
LOSER... WHY DID U BULLSHIT MY FEELINGS FOR YOU? NOW I WANT FIREAFY TO BE MORE CANON DAMNIT MAN