Charpr toooowa: Look at da goodly stache

Goodly kicks his stache, staring at it in only the goodest way. 'You're no good, stache,' Goodly thought goodly to himself as he kicked it goodly again.

The stache couldn't take it anymore, for he was too good for this. "STAPH" The stache yells from underneath Goodly's weirdly shaped boot foot. "WAH U KICKIN' MEH" The stache screams, bitting the foot of his owner.

Goodly sucks in a deep breath through his flared nostrils, preparing to scream his goodly scream. A tear slides down from his odd, oval shaped, eye, as he sucks in the pain. The pain is absorbed into his foot, fueling his lunges as he uses the pain for power.

The stache realizes his mistake, but it's too late. Goodly feels the pain pouring into his lungs as he overflows with power. A high-pitched, baby pig like, squeal erupts from Goodly's good sounding throat.

Before he could even speak, the stache is drowned in the light that flows out of Goodly's mouth. Goodly's squeal was too much, causing his mouth to turn into a laser beam, destroying his friend that used to sit above his upper lip.

Goodly runs out of oxygen, his squeal of power turning into nothing more than a gasp for air. Goodly could do nothing more than look at the destruction of his own doing. Goodly glances down in a goodly manner, seeing the burning, black hairs of what was once his friend.

Goodly falls to his knees in such a goodly way, he would have patted his own back if it weren't for that sad timing. Goodly kisses the ground in a goodly manner, pulling the burning hair from out of his mouth.

"I guess," Goodly coughs up a fur ball, "You were too goodly for Goodlyton."