Chapter 3

Harry never thought he meet someone he heated more that Dudley, but Ron Weasley was really starting to annoy him.

Weasley never missed an opportunity to list of why he hated Slytherins to anyone who would listen.

So, when an announcement was made by Professor Snape in the common room the very second week of the first term saying that the flying lessons listed on their timetable would begin on the assigned times.

"Thursday before dinner" Daphnia said, showing the group her timetable.

"Great a chance to make a fool of myself in front of Weasley" Harry moaned, sinking lower into his bin bag.

"I don't see what your worried about Harry" Teddy said, "Quittich is in your blood".

"What does mean "Pansy asked, a confused look appearing on her face.

"If any of you opened the newest version of Hogwarts: A History you would all know Harry's dad was one of the best seekers the school ever saw".

Harry was utterly shocked, "then it looks like I'll be an even bigger failure once I muck this up".

Pansy squzzed his hand reasurly, "don't worry Harry we have every faith in you".

"Yea mate" Draco said, moving closer to Harry, "you'll do great, not as great as me though but still great" Draco said with a friend smirk.

This comment made Harry smile; he really did have the best friends a boy could ask for.

At breakfast on Thursday morning Harry slowly ate his toast, feeling kind of sick at the thought of quidditch later.

Draco was in the middle of telling Teddy a story about his evenings at Malfoy Manor, flying around the grounds on his broom, when the post owls arrived.

Apart from Hagrid, Harry hadn't received a single letter, of course Harry's other friends' parents had sent care packages to their children.

But today Hedwig landed Infront, a large package tied to her leg.

While untiring the note Harry feed his trusty post owl some beacon.

There, written in the nicest and most elegant handwriting Harry had ever seen was a note from Narricasa Malfoy, Draco's mother.

Dear Harry,

I hope I am not over stepping but what Draco has said about your muggle relatives in his letters, I assumed you wouldn't be getting any comforts from home.

I took the liberty of assembling this care package for you.

It's only the essentials like toiletries and sweets but I do hope you know that you can write to me or Lucius if you ever need any help.

Yours

Narricasa Malfoy

Harry was at a loss for words, this was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for him.

"Who's the package from?" Pansy asked, putting her knife and fork down.

"Draco mother" Harry replied, a smile creeping unpins his face.

"That was nice of her" Pansy said, handing Harry a quill she dug from her pocket.

Harry looked at her confused, "how did you know I was going to asked for one?"

Pansy smiled, "I know you Harry Potter".

Harry took his time and wrote a note to Mrs Malfoy, thanking her for the package.

After tying the note to Hedwig, Harry place the package carefully into his book bag.

Harry was about to start up a conversation with Pansy when an even louder ruckus could be heard from the Gryffindor table.