Slenderman

Y/N POV

"Y/N, what would you do if you got lost in a forest?" my friend F/N asked. "Oh, I don't know. Find some deer or someone to kill and eat." I said, my friend, laughing. "I knew you would say that." F/N said. You're probably wondering why I said that. I'm not exactly sure. All I know is that my father left my mother when she found out she was pregnant. Just last year my mother died. Also, I am turning 11 tomorrow. I sometimes have a tendency to eat dead people's bodies. Mostly children. Yesterday, I found out that I have special powers. Like I can read minds, produce static, grow tentacles out of my back, and take control over someone. Also, I'm abnormally tall for a 10-year-old.

Slender's POV

"But Slender th-" Ben tried to say. "Just bring them here. Bring Jeff and Masky with you too. Those two kids are disrupting my morning walks." I say, choking Ben with my tentacles. "O-Okay S-Slender!" Ben said, not being able to breathe.

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, I think we're lost..." F/N said. "Oh no! Now you're going to die!" someone said behind us. Good thing I was behind my friend. "Leave my friend and me alone mother fucker," I said, one of my tentacles coming out and choking the person behind me. "J-Jeff! H-Help!!" the person said. "Alright. Take me on mother-" another person said, being cut off by another one of my tentacles coming out and choking him. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I say, my grip tightening on both of the boys. "Y-Your face Y/N!" F/N said, pointing to my face. "There's nothing on there except for your eyes!" she added. "F-F-Fuck! S-Slender! W-We n-ne-ed y-your h-help!" one of the boys exclaimed. He passed out due to the loss of breath. "STOP RIGHT NOW!" another person says behind my friend and me, static filling my ears. Nothing happened to me because I have that power too. "Ah, isn't it the infamous Slenderman," I say, letting go of the boys.

Slender's POV

She has powers like me. Huh. Could she be that mine and that woman's daughter? No, I told that woman to get an abortion. "Child, who is your mother?" I say, her friend passing out from my static. "M/N." she says. She really is my daughter... "Well, you did guess my name right. Did your mom die last year from a car crash?" I say, my static stopping. "Yes. Now why are you asking all of these personal questions? It's not like I'm your-" she said, realizing something. "F-Father?!" she said, looking at my face. "Your my daughter hmm? Is that why you have powers like me?" I ask, my tentacles coming out. "Maybe, I never knew who was my father. My mom never told me," she says, looking up and down on my body. "Well child, I am your father," I say, her eyes widening. "W-What? If you are, my friend's parents died yesterday and she's living with abusers. Will you take her too? Please?" she says, eyes looking like she's a puppy. "Sure, anything to make my little princess happy," I say, hugging her. She hugs me back. "Shall we go to my mansion?" I say, picking up her friend, Ben, and Jeff. "Yep," she says, teleporting to my mansion. I know why she knew where the mansion is. If you're a child of anyone of the creepypastas, your instincts say where it's located.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Chan here! Thank you for reading! This took forever! 626 words?!?! Wow, I got carried away... Right now, my friend and I are doing a competition to see how many words we can do in a chapter. I think I am winning with this many words! Beat that Emjai!! UwU!!

@emjaibrown is my friend's profile.