Ticci Toby

Y/N's POV

"J-John?" I asked my step-father. "Yes Y/N?" he said, ruffling my hair. "Do you know my real daddy?" I asked. John froze. "Yes, I do," he said, looking away. "What's his name?" I asked. "Toby," he said.

My mom died just a month ago and my step-father is still grieving. I was born with a disease that makes me not feel pain. Also, every minute or so I tick. I wonder how I got that. My step-father acts like he is actually my father.

3rd Person POV

Little did Y/N know, her "mom" was actually a random woman John dated. She did not have Y/N. Nobody knows who did. Toby was her father though. John was actually dating Toby since Toby got full custody of Y/N. Only a couple of months after, Toby had to leave them because he was being hunted down by the police. John never got over Toby, but they never actually broke up. John was talking to Toby for a while before they decided to move in together. Y/N and John were driving to his house. Back to the story now. {NO FOURTH WALL BREAKS CARLEY!}

"I'm excited to see daddy!" Y/N said, excitedly. "Me neither pumpkin," John said.

~After arriving at the mansion~

"John!" Toby yelled running up to John, hugging him. "Missed you too, Toby," John said. They were hugging non-stop. You wanted attention so you hugged John's leg. {BTW you are like 7 and you are short.} "Y/N. *Laughs* You want hugs too?" Toby asked you. "Yes!" you said. He hugged you. "Are you my daddy?" you asked. "Yes, I am," he said, smiling under his mouthguard. He ticked. "Wow! You tick just like I do!" you said, ticking after. "That proves that I am your father," he said. "John, how do you know him?" you asked John. "We have been together ever since he got full custody of you," he said.

"Mom taught me that dating the same gender is bad!" you said. John was frozen. "Well, Amy was wrong. She wasn't even your mother. We don't even know who your mother is," John said. "So, I don't have a second parent?" you said. "No! I am! Toby is your real father and I am your second father," John said, kissing Toby's head. "J-John!" Toby said, covering his blush on his face. "Yo, love birds, and child... Slender is asking for you to come in before dark!" Masky yelled from the door. 

Hey guys! So, I read my other chapters of this book and thought I would do another one!

Word Count: 425 words