Jeff The Killer

(Mostly for my friend @emjaibrown because she loves him. Not fangirl love.)

Y/N POV

"Y/N!! WHY DID *BURP* YOU HURT YOUR SISTER!!" my drunk mother said, throwing a bottle at me. I don't know why she abuses me. I never did anything. "W-What? I-I didn't-" I tried to say. "NO TALKING BACK!!!" she cuts me off, throwing another bottle at me. "M-Mommy... Sissy didn't do-" my six-year-old sister tried to say. "BULL SHIT!! YOU HAVE SCARS ON YOUR *BURP* FACE!" my mom said, slapping her. "T-That's from the bullies at school..." my sister said, crying. 

You see, my family was perfect. My stepfather died when my little sister was two. Ever since then, my mother started to drink. She always blamed my sister for why my stepdad died. I never knew who my dad was. My mom said that he died, but I don't believe that. I believe that he ran away from my mom and never came back. One thing about me is that I want to see her blood on my favorite white, fluffy hoodie. Also, I was born with a weird birthmark on my face. It looked like I cut my mouth from ear to ear. Of course, it wasn't bleeding because I was born with it. I can't even sleep because my eyelids are not full. It was like they were burned off. 

Jeff's POV

"Jeffrey, I have a mission for you," Slender says while I'm coming into his office. "Yeah, Yeah. What is it?" I say, sitting down. "There have been two kids that live with their mother in the forest. I have found out that she abuses her kids. I need you to kill the mother and bring the children to me." Slender says, pulling his papers out. "Yes Slender," I say, leaving his office.

The only thing I like about this is that I get to kill. Slender said a few days ago that I couldn't kill for a while, or I would be caught. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU R-*BURP* RUNNING!!!" I think the mom yelled. She sounded drunk, like really drunk. "Hahaha.... This is going to be easy..." I say, quietly. 

As soon as I get to the window of the house, I see my old girlfriend. "Why did she become this? I had only a one night stand..." I whisper to myself. Then I look over behind the woman. I see one of her kids... But she's holding a knife right above her mother's back. She stabs it into her mother. *SCREAM* Her mother screams. The girl keeps stabbing her. I notice her face. She has scars like mine, eyes like mine, and she never stops stabbing like how I do. Slender's going to like this one.

Y/N's POV

I didn't notice what I was doing until my mom was dead and there was blood on my white, fluffy hoodie. I licked my knife. 'This blood tastes amazing!' I think while my sister hugs me. I pick her up and put the knife to her face in a friendly manner. She licks the knife. "Yummy!" she says, hugging me harder. "I know," I say, putting her down. "Wow kid. You're just like me," someone says behind my back.

 I turn around. Is this my dad? He looks like me. "You're Y/N, aren't you?" he says, taking my knife. "Yes I am. Give me my knife back!!" I say, jumping up to get my knife. "I'm your father. Your mom was one of the girls I had a one night stand with," he said, giving me my knife back

Jeff's POV

"You're my father?" Y/N says, grabbing her knife. "Yes, now we got to get out of here or the police will catch us. Grab your sister, we're going." I say, grabbing her hand. "Jeffrey, what are they like?" Slender says in my mind. "One killed the mother and licked the knife while the other also licked the knife. They liked the blood," I say back, of course in my mind. "Great. We'll train them both tomorrow," he says, getting out of my head. My daughter looked like she was about ten and the other girl was six. 

"Jeff, who are these kids?" Masky said, walking next to me. "This girl is my daughter and the other one is her sister," I say, nuzzling my daughter with my hand. "Cute. Slender wants you to bring them to his office," Masky said, walking away. "Dad, who was that?" my daughter says, pointing to Masky. "He's one of the people I live with," I say. How was my daughter so cute?

Y/N's POV

My dad seemed like a really nice guy. Even though he was a killer. "Slender, I'm here," my dad says, opening a door to a HUGE house. "Jeff, to my office please." someone says. "Yes Slender," my father says.

"Jeff, will you please tell me their names? If you know-" a big, slender guy tried to say. "I'm Y/N and this is S/N," I say, cutting the big guy off. "Ah, a brave one aren't you?" he said, leaning forward on his desk. "Yes, I am. I would like to know your name big guy." I said, noticing he doesn't have a face. "Well, my name is Slender. Rude little kid," apparently Slender says. "She's my child Slender, what do you expect?" my dad says, putting his hand on my back. "That's sounds right. Now, why do you have a hoodie like your dad's and scars like him?" Slender says. "I got this hoodie from my stepdad because he knew my favorite color was white. I don't really know why I have scars like my dad though." I say, shrugging. "Alright. Now Jeff, how about you feed these children?" Slender says. "I will Slender." my dad says, walking out of the room with my sister and me.

Author Chan here! I loved making this and I think that this was so cute!! Tell me what you think in the comments. Remember, I take requests for this book. I now absolutely have more words than my friend @emjaibrown  Tell me if you want a second part. I will look at the comments on Friday. WOW! I have 1064 words!! That's a lot for someone who doesn't have time to do stuff like this. Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! Author Chan out!