Zero

Zero's POV

I felt a pain that day. Immense pain. I had a kid exactly ten years ago. I don't remember their name or gender. Today, I'm going to kill the father because I know that he is an abuser. He abused me before I was pregnant. Before, I wasn't a killer. Now, however, I am. Also, I had a couple of urges to kill him before. So, my child should have urges to kill people.

Y/N's POV

"Y/N!!! GET ME ANOTHER BEER!!" my father said, throwing his last beer bottle at me. "Y-Yes s-sir," I say, walking into the kitchen. You see, my father has always been like this. He is a petifile. He makes me wear a revealing maid costume. (Comment if you have worn one of these before. LOL) I don't like wearing it though. Every night he rapes me. I'm only ten. 

"H-Here y-you g-go s-sir," I say, giving him a beer. "GO TO YOUR ROOM!! IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!" my father said, putting a beer on the table. "C-Can I-I g-get a-a d-drink o-of w-water, s-sir?" I ask. "Sure..." my father said, walking into my room to wait. 

As I get a cup of water, I thought of something. I would stab him with the biggest knife in the kitchen. "Y/N!!! THAT'S THE LONGEST DRINK-" my father tried to say but was cut off by my knife. "No, It's time for YOUR punishment!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I said, stabbing him multiple times. 

Zero's POV

I heard screaming from the house my child was in. I burst in. I saw nothing, so I went to a bedroom. "Haha... Ha... Now you're no longer a thing... See you in hell dick..." a girl said, out of breath. "Good job daughter. You're just like me. Your mother," I say, clapping. "W-WHO ARE YOU?!" she says, dropping her knife. "I'm your mother, Y/N," I say, kneeling down.

 "M-my mother?" she asks. "Yep, your mother. Come give me a hug. Then we can change you out of those clothes." I say while she hugs me tighter than anyone has.

Third Person POV

After they changed the clothes Y/N was in, they packed stuff for Y/N. They left the house where the rapist was and went to the mansion. "Zero, who is this?" Slender asked Zero. "This is my biological daughter, Y/N," Zero says.

 "H-Hi," Y/N said, hiding in her mother's scarf. "No need to be scared, child. My name's Slenderman, you can call me Slender or Slendy." Slender said. 

Y/N was introduced to everyone. She found out that they were all killers like her. She had a huge family and loved it.

Author Chan here! I want your opinion on this one. I've never made something like this before. If you want a part two, say it in the comments below. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Author Chan out!