25

Louis woke up feeling anxious because he couldn't believe today was finally the day he meets Harry Styles.

Zayn knocked on his bedroom door before opening the door, "Hey, do you want to come to Tammy's cafe down the block Liam and I are going out for some breakfast, or we could just bring you something?"

Louis thinks that maybe eating would be a great distraction from overthinking about Harry.

"Let me just change I'll go with you." Louis responds before changing quickly into something comfortable but decent for the public eye.

-

Zayn and Liam sat together in front of Louis in the booth with their hands linked together and giving each other loved up glances.

Louis could honestly just gag. Of course, he doesn't he just smiles at them because he knows they've found their soulmate. They were each other's person, and Louis couldn't wait to find his soulmate. He thinks it could maybe be Harry, but he wasn't even sure if Harry actually liked him back.

"Louis?" Zayn says while waving a hand in his face and he hadn't noticed he was lost in his thoughts.

"I'm sorry, what?" Louis says while meeting Zayn's eyes.

"Are you that nervous for today?" He asks

"Fuck yes, I'm shitting bricks mate." Louis says as he bounces his left leg to release some of his anxiousness.

"Mate, you need to calm down everything's going to be fine. This Harry boy seems extremely nice, nothing bad will happen. Besides, Liam and I will be right there next to you." Zayn says trying to comfort him and Liam agrees.

"It's just, what if he absolutely hates me in real life? I actually really like him, like I know I haven't had a proper relationship for about four years now, but he's like everything I want." Louis confesses as he picks at the breakfast potatoes on his plate.

Liam and Zayn share a look, one that means Louis was gone for this boy and they didn't know it was this deep.

"He'd be dumb to not want you as much as you want him, you're the whole package, Louis." Liam says and Louis gives him a weak smile and Zayn squeezes Liam's hand.

"God, you're such a good boyfriend." He says after and leans over to kiss him. Being around them made Louis feel like he's the child of an old married couple.

"Yuck." Louis couldn't help himself and they all laughed.

——

babyhoneyharry: we're about to leave in two hours! we want to get there early to be really close

cockytommo: are you excited??

babyhoneyharry: YES i'm going to have the time of my life

cockytommo: i sure hope so

babyhoneyharry: thank you for the hoodie again now i'll be extra warm tonight ☺️

cockytommo: that's how you take care of your baby 👶🏼😋

babyhoneyharry: ☺️ thank you lou

cockytommo: be safe tonight and have all the fun in the world okay?

babyhoneyharry: yes sir

cockytommo: did you-