28

Harry had just hung up his phone call with his mom after minutes of convincing her that he would be fine staying at a hotel with Niall. He obviously didn't mention he would be around three strangers, although Louis didn't feel like a stranger.

They were on their way to the hotel as they followed behind Liam's car and Harry's head was still spinning.

He couldn't believe he had really met Louis. He didn't want to scare Louis away but Louis has insisted he likes him.

He doesn't know what Louis sees in him. He also knows it's irrational to think like this but Chase had fed him all this information for so long. It was hard not to believe it.

He hasn't seen or talked to Chase since his birthday since Niall had convinced him to block the boy completely. He had seen the bruise on Harry's shoulder a couple of days after he had gotten it. It was slowly fading but the boy didn't buy any story he made up until he told him the truth.

Blocking him was the only way to stop Niall from telling his mom and sister about what Chase did. Niall also begged him to stop believing every single thing Chase tells him.

He's been trying to stop the negative thoughts. He's honestly still scared that Chase is going to show up and beat the living hell out of him. He knows he's probably angry that he had blocked him.

He shakes his thoughts away from Chase as his phone screen flashes on and Louis's username is on his screen.

cockytommo: not to be gross but i already miss you

babyhoneyharry: i'm literally in the car behind you

cockytommo: but zayn and liam are being all couply and gross i knew i should've gotten in the car with you two

babyhoneyharry: trust me it's not any better in here niall is singing along obnoxiously loudly to the radio

cockytommo: that's hilarious i miss him too

babyhoneyharry: well then i miss zayn

cockytommo: what? you haven't even completely met zayn 🙄

babyhoneyharry: true i just miss his face

cockytommo: if you're trying to make me jealous it's not working 😡

babyhoneyharry: mmh idk someone seems jealous

cockytommo: well it's not me besides zayn has a boyfriend so you're out of luck baby

babyhoneyharry: you're right but i do miss you too though

cockytommo: i knew it ☺️ just a couple more minutes before i get to see your pretty face again

Harry stares down at his phone with a small smile on his face. Maybe Louis was the one who was going to make it all better.

—-

They had just arrived at the hotel and we're checking in. The hotel was fancy looking and Harry kinda felt bad they weren't paying for any of it. Louis was standing next to him though and Harry couldn't stop staring at him.

He just couldn't believe he was actually still here after the breakdown Harry had. Louis catches him staring and they both look away with blushing cheeks.

"God, I'm so ready to eat everything in sight but also sleep the rest of my life away." Niall says as they start heading to their rooms. Everyone laughs and Harry rolls his eyes use to his best friend's antics.

"Zayn and Liam you too are so fucking cute!" Niall then says as he watches as Liam takes Zayn's backpack off his back and carries it instead.

Louis gags loudly and Harry pushes him playfully with a muffled laugh to get him to stop. Zayn and Liam thank Niall with the biggest sparkle in their eyes as they stare at each other.